The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Survivalist

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Sep 16, 2019
I have a hard copy of this book at home. I will keep it in my office because this book brings so much value. Now i still need the perfect vehicle so i can drive the fast lane to wealth and financial freedom for life!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

lentrepreneur

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Sep 17, 2019
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
I'm reading The Millionnaire Fastlane.

Chicken_Dude

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
45%
Aug 27, 2019
Thanks again MJ for sharing your wisdom and experiences in your two books. Your honesty and your ability to see through all of the b.s. is amazing!

Luke5822

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 17, 2019
I‘ve heard a lot about your book on /biz/ so I bought it two weeks ago and when I was on vacation in Greece last week I started to read it and it was so good that I finished it in two days.
Thanks for the inspiration, I loved the book!

Leaf Rider

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Sep 17, 2019
Read the book. It would certainly work as a standalone book for someone wanting to create wealth for themselves. And of all the entrepreneurship books I've read, it has the best section on idea generation (for creating your fastlane vehicle). There's so much "do what you love" fluff out there.

Captain Acidhead

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
154%
May 1, 2019
Finished reading the book last night.
It provoked the right mix of anger (against the lies I've been indoctrinated with by culture) and INSPIRATION.
I'm getting off my a$$ and start testing ideas.

Starting in UNSCRIPTED right away as well, just to hammer it home even more.

totorino2011

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 19, 2019
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
"To do what you love for money IS running à big risk to what you love "

SaiUpadhyayula

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 21, 2019
I've read Millionaire Fast lane.

Started baby steps towards building my own business (created a blog and youtube channel) and right now grinding my way through to grow my blog and website.

Last edited:

Taz

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
49%
Sep 15, 2019
Just finished the book like five minutes ago, first business-related book I've read and it was amazing. Such an eye-opener and saved me from opening up a Slowlane business. Thank you for writing it!

Themisfit

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
Sep 23, 2019
I read the book, now ready to start over on the Fastlane

Thanks, MJ

Sagelax

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 5, 2019

Reading The Book. Great Material !!

Thanks, MJ

Thanks, MJ

Read the Book. Great Material !!

Maebi

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Sep 24, 2019
Germany
I've read the book over a year ago. It was not my first book on finance and business/entrepreneurship, but by far the one with the most impact on my life. In my eyes, the book summarizes very well where the frequent thinking errors of the lower and middle classes lie that prevent them from having a financially more rewarding life. I have also partly recognized myself in these descriptions which led to me taking action. The book gives a rough blueprint with which one can manage to use the existing economic system to his advantage - if he is willing to take the right steps.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.