The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Bjorn198

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 7, 2019
Belgium
Hi all,

Read the book that was bought on paper and via Audible. Fantastic to listen to and mindblowing truth! Now applying it. ;)

Cheers!
Bjorn

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

mohamedmahmud

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 7, 2019
This is what I have been looking for all my life. You see, I am not even in the first world country where you get mentors to help you THINK BIG and realise your potential. I live in Nairobi, Kenya and not everyone has a thought process like the people on this forum. I am glad that this is a different world from the one that I am living in. I am in the process of getting my financial literacy status over the next phase of my life. Just like drinking water I will continue to get financially literate and continue inspiring more youth around my life so that they too can get to learn what they aren't taught in a normal lifestyle of working for money, instead of creating wealth by hiring your money to work for you. Normal is boring. Reading this book has helped me realise that I have a potential to grow wealth exponentially.

MarkStulzer

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 4, 2019
Winnipeg, Canada
I'm proud to say I've read The Fastlane Millionaire.
TFM is life changing! I've read it once and recently purchased the audio book via Audible & now listening to it.
I would have saved so much money, but most importantly, time if I had read TFM before reading all of these other useless and misleading business book.

mdmetelus

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Aug 15, 2019
Queens, New York
I finished listening to the TFL audiobook right before i join this Forum on aug 15. Completed it in 2 days, i just couldn't put it down. It crystallized the difference between what we are taught and what we should be doing. Thank you So much @MJ DeMarco , for pointing out the way!!!!! I don't want a Lambo But I would love to get in the Lambo Lane of value creation!

Manthe

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
261%
Sep 9, 2019
After listening to Unscripted mid summer 2018, I also bought The Millionaire Fastlane .
I love both books, and I think I have listened to both of them (Audible) at least 10 times each.

I always pickup new things every time I listen.

In TMF I really like Chapter 30, when MJ explains the different commandments.
The commandment of need, control, time, and so on.

A true game changer for me :)

Cheers from Måns in Sweden

Tisch

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Sep 10, 2019
read the book, got me to overthink everything :) i probably give it a second run to get all the information! thank you :)

TRex_

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 12, 2019
Montana
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

MJ, I loved your book! It was the right book at the right time for me and I will refer to it again and again. Thank you for helping me get the proper perspective. I am lucky that I already had made a shift towards "fastlane" thinking and started my business before reading your book, but after reading it, what was once mental flatulence is now the natural gas fueling my rocket ship to victory.

In all seriousness, I truly loved the book, MJ, and I loved your voice; thought you got more and more "fire" and comfortable in your writing, letting yourself come across, as the book progressed. I have dog-eared my copy and beg everyone I know to read it. Really excited I finally remembered to sign up for your forum and look forward to reading more about your thoughts on aliens ;)

Liandra

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
Sep 12, 2019
I read the book (ok, I bought the audio book on Audible tbh :D ). I wish I would have found your book when I was younger. I also listened to Unscripted .

Boychamp

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Jun 13, 2019
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
I've been on this forum for awhile, don't know why I've never said I read the book! Amazing, of course. Reinforced a lot of beliefs I already had and added even more perspective on things and made me think of things in a different light.

ModernMale

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 12, 2019
Australia
MJ, I was a 25 year old lawyer with student loan debt, car loan, credit card and a CBD condo that was taking up half my pay cheque. I was living the sidewalker life until I read the Millionaire Fastlane . Your book changed my perspective on wealth, and my future. Thank you!

tpuffer

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
315%
Sep 12, 2019
I've read TMF . Finally I've read a book that cuts through all of the BS that is out there!

replicat0r

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
275%
Jan 9, 2017
Seattle
I have read TMF , the thing I appreciate most out of it, is the fact that it makes no promises or silver bullets, but places the onus on you! It forces you to take a look at your current situation and illuminates a path forward, which path you take is solely dependent on you!

Mohan padavala

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Aug 27, 2019
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
Yes ,I purchased the book from Google play store and read it

Games247

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Jul 31, 2019

Thanks, MJ
I read it awhile ago.

oleksiif

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 15, 2019
I’ve read the book. That was a final kick in the butt for me to dump the sidewalk/slowlane, and go ahead and start my business that follows CENTS. Now I’m learning every day, working on my business, creating time instead of wasting it, improving my discipline all around the board, and developing my personal process. Thank you!

ErickK

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 23, 2019
Seattle, WA
Via Audible I've "read" The Millionaire Fast lane and Unscripted . I read/listen to a TON. These two books are written from the heart and if followed will change your life (for the positive)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.