The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Ckirsch

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Apr 6, 2019
I "read" (listened to) TMF . I travel constantly for work and decided I would start going crazy on Audible. I listened to a few books and TMF was my favorite thus far. Although Audible was my way of passing time for my several hour drives, TMF became the only thing I listened to in the car, regardless of a 5 hour drive, or a 5 minute drive to Starbucks.

The best part is the information in it is not rocket science! It's simple, logical information. The hard part is putting it into action. I love MJ's view and no bullsh*t approach.

80% through Unscripted now!

ARMAT

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Feb 11, 2019
I have read that amazing book and it totally changed my mindset. Since that time I am not the same person. Currently I am on the way of creating my fastline business. I am thankful to MJ DEMARKO for such a great book. And I also like the creative community in this forum where people are ready to help and support each other.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ddeese69

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
Jan 2, 2019
Georgia
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Bought the book on a whim along with The intelligent investor, as I was just beginning to research on how to improve my life, I have thrown the latter to the side and continue to re read this one as it has opened my world and eyes like never before.

Alana L.

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
157%
Apr 17, 2019
Colorado Springs, CO
I just finished reading TMF today and I'm excited about my future which of course will start today ;)

One of my favorite quotes from the book is, "I’d rather live in regret of failure than in regret of never trying."

Thanks MJ for helping change my mindset of the outlook for my future.

Starting Unscripted soon...

LostCause

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Apr 26, 2019
Wisconsin
Just finished today. It validated my dreams of being an entrepreneur, answered a few questions I had, and helped me change my mind set from money-chasing to need fulfilling.

Going to crack open Unscripted next!

zaez

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
209%
Nov 10, 2017
Germany
I've read the book two years ago while on vacation. I was running another project without success until recently - now experimenting with an online shop...

Adamxtacy

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Apr 28, 2019
Read the book
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

sigma1119

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Mar 25, 2019
Costa Mesa, CA
I finished reading TMF last week and my timeline for moving out of the Slowlane was simultaneously accelerated due to a workforce deduction. For the first time in my life I'm not looking for the next job prospect. I have a renewed energy for starting a business I control and I'm not looking back. Here's to action. Onward and upward.

Olumide

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Apr 28, 2019
Lagos, Nigeria
I honestly can't wait to confidently state that I've read The Millionaire Fastlane and probably get the fancy badge too. I'm currently reading up and loving every bit of it.

A particular part of the book that makes a lot of sense to me is the chapter's summary: Fastlane Distinctions where key points in each chapter are reinforced.

Thank you, MJ :bicep:

Anthony.smiffy

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Apr 28, 2019
Listened to the audio book and am on my second listening.
Definitely a wake up call

Alexj

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
May 3, 2019
Read the Book the CENTS concept is superb. Also compound interest modified concept is nicely explained by MJ

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.