The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

lunga ngcobo

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Mar 29, 2019
Hi mr mj. im glad that you give opportunity for any aspiring entrepreneur to have direct contact with you.

to get to the point: i have been working on a website called ***** its an advertising platform for event orginizers. the purpose is to help users find event equipment and services around where they live.

I have wenr as far sa posting an ad on facebook advertising in only johannessburg city in South africa. for the past 6 days, my paid ad has reached over 9000 people an has received over 450 clicks that lead to my website.

i know this sounds like a high reaction but so far i have received no bookings so i have made no sale. my income will come from each customer i sent event companies.

Tell me if is normal to not get any bookings at first week of execution

Chiara GB.

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
313%
Feb 19, 2019
Zurich, Switzerland
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

Read the book! :)

ChachasBone

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Apr 9, 2019
There is a before and after for me after reading the fastlane.
Now I am getting a bit uncomfortable. We will see what awaits me in this new path
Thank you

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Enock Nalumoso

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Apr 9, 2019
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Thanks, MJ

Read the book

Last edited by a moderator:

Pedro Costa

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Apr 9, 2019
Just finished reading the book.
Will buy the unscripted over the weekend.

Hard to see i am currently sitting on the slowlane, but will work to change this very very soon!

Daryl young

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Apr 9, 2019
I finished the book thank you for the value-pack information your book(s) are like my bible man

ideasunlimited1

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
97%
Mar 21, 2019
Houston
Just finished the book while visiting the family. I'm not one to usually read business/marketing/economic type books (I'm more of a mystery gal or I do webinars/videos) but I really liked the flow of this book! I can't wait to send some of my favorite quotes around the office to motivate us.

MARIO QUIROZ

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Apr 10, 2019
Hi Marco ,
I'm Mario from Mexico I've read your book and I found it quite honest, and valuable.
I found the book for a recommendation of a friend of mine and I am thankful for this.

I hope to be an active member an participate in the forums.

All the best.

Mario Quiroz

Malcolm1653

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
275%
Apr 10, 2019
AB, Canada
I read the Millionarie FASTLANE and read UNSCRIPTED right after it! I couldn't put them down! I loved them both and have recommended them to my 3 sons (2 have read TMF and 1 has started UNSCRIPTED ) and to an number of friends and clients. I am an entrepreneur at heart but I can painfully see the mistakes and/or missteps I made along the way after reading both books! I've changed course to set things right!

MaverickAZ

Can't cut it out, it will grow right back!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Apr 11, 2019
I've read this book, waaay after the fact. I actually stumbled on Unscripted first, referred by a friend, then immediately read MFL next, then Unscripted again right after. I heard of MFL years ago, but it seemed gimmicky so I avoided it (sorry MJ). Wish I had read it years ago (and same for Unscripted ). So thankful to be here and learn from like minded people and share ideas together.

Metz

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
169%
Apr 12, 2019
NW Washington
I just finished the book ten minutes ago and figured I might as well check out this cool forum so.. here I am! And now onto Unscripted .
Also.. MJ.. thank you for being awesome and writing this thing. Was just what I needed to get myself into gear.

Bonelli

Books Junkie
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Apr 4, 2019
Brazil
I've read The Millionaire Fastlane about an year ago, recommendation from Max Berger. After I read it I bought it in all versions I could (e-book, hard cover, audiobook) for gratitude to MJ and bought extra versions of it for my closest friends. I'm now on my way to financial freedom.

Thanks again MJ!

bumble_bee

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
142%
Apr 14, 2019

Thanks, MJ

Yes, I've read it. Fantastic book. Thanks MJ

emsi2

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Apr 15, 2019
I'm reading this book for the second time. I think the best book i've ever read at the moment. I hope to have writen good, i'm italian and my english is not perfect. :happy::smile2:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.