The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

M11105

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
262%
Oct 2, 2013
USA
Read it in 2014 while at a cushy job. Now left said job and moving to this side.

Hubble

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
240%
Jan 23, 2019
I've listened to TMF on Audible, after the recommendation of a young colleague at work. Now, I'm listening to it for the second time (Chapter 10 in the background as I write), as I encourage my wife to listen along. We've been on the slow-lane all our lives, but we've always had this yearning inside. Now, I can understand it. We are now looking for ideas that we could execute and turn into a business.

John F.

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
211%
Aug 29, 2018
Arizona
Read The Millionaire Fastlane . Multiple times. It took me a few reads to really let it sink in. It revealed a lot of problems with my mindset. Those are quickly changing now.

roy_mittal

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Jul 27, 2017
Sydney, Australia
The best BUSINESS book I have came across, no BS just straight information. I love MJ's voice on audible because the way he was explaining and ranting other "so called GURUs" was priceless but I miss that in Unscripted .
Planning to make short note out of that book which I can refer in future too.
Thank you MJ

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Dot.

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Jul 23, 2017
Stockholm
Just finished the book for the second time. Didn't really get the message the first time so I gave it one more change... I just wish the book was available when I was in my 20s. But, it's never too late and with all my past mistakes/failures and the knowledge from the book, beautiful things can happen. Thank you MJ for your generosity sharing with us.

Maxios

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Nov 16, 2018
Read TMF 2 years ago.
Ordered Unscripted yesterday.

A few weeks ago I realized most people DON'T want to live Fastlane. A good job with a house and some leftover income for a hobby or two, maybe some vacation time is what most people are satisfied with. I shudder imagining what such a life would be. Yet many deny this or outright refuse to improve their lot in life.

Feel like I've been left out of this "revelation", lmao.

Thanks for creating this community MJ.

The Abundant Man

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jul 3, 2018
Read TMF 2 years ago.
Ordered Unscripted yesterday.

A few weeks ago I realized most people DON'T want to live Fastlane. A good job with a house and some leftover income for a hobby or two, maybe some vacation time is what most people are satisfied with. I shudder imagining what such a life would be. Yet many deny this or outright refuse to improve their lot in life.

Feel like I've been left out of this "revelation", lmao.

Thanks for creating this community MJ.
images

upload_2019-2-5_21-51-33.jpeg

361403552.gif

Morpheus-The-Matrix-Quotes-9.jpg

Chandler Ruffini

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Jan 28, 2019
I’ve read THE MILLIONAIRE FASTLANE and could not be more excited to be a part of this forum and to be truly beginning my journey!

I’ve read so many books just waiting for that “Aha Moment” to no avail until now!
You MJ, have changed my entire perspective on the way I view wealth, business, entrepreneurship and actually, almost everything else. The more I read through the beginning parts of the book the more I realized how I’ve been somehow coasting through life on my beach cruiser using one foot to push myself off the sidewalk and the other to pedal through the slow-lane.

If I could go back to the first time I ever thought about being "successful" and “wealthy” I would force my clueless self to read this!

As soon as I finished the book I immediately recommended it to my closest friends and now I have started reading UNSCRIPTED . I really am so thankful for the magnitude of effect you have had on me and will continue to from here on out!

Last edited:

Liquidlady

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Feb 5, 2019
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Thanks, MJ
I just read it in 3 sittings. One was an international flight, so that helped. Loved it! I recently sold an ecommerce business and was validated in many ways by the book. Thank you MJ.

former

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Jan 1, 2019
gwang-ju south korea
hi MJ and everyone
i've read this book
honestly i dont like to read book
but i enjoyed it because it was exciting
and this book has changed my stereotypes and thought about my future
if someone's considering that read this book
i will recommend because i think this book has many merits
this book would be good to change your mind

Ernman

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Feb 8, 2019
Florida, USA

Thanks, MJ
I've listened all the way through on Audible and have the hard copy for reference - gonna be some dog eared pages in that book's future, that's for sure.

Max Shapira

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
613%
Jan 15, 2019
It is 1 of 2 books that I would put in the top 5 all time resources in print or the internet on the subject. The other is UNSCRIPTED .

Phenomenal work by King MJ. Thank you brother!

richstone.io

API and Automation Engineer Growing SaaS
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
84%
Jan 28, 2019
Barcelona
While I was reading, I packaged the main messages of the book together with my own thoughts into a story that I was able to tell friends and family, and prepare them for some changes that I will go through.

Some of those peoples where very motivated, most did not care/understand too much. If you are passionate about some of the principles from this book, I can only recommend to talk them through with your nearest ones and watch them react. It's an interesting experience!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.