The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

RepetitionX2

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Jan 28, 2019
Read it a couple years ago and it was painful.
Read Unscripted last year at 47 and wanted to tear the ceiling fan off.
#intransformationmode #yestothepain #2ndsalvation #onwardintothefrey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spino

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
132%
Jan 26, 2019
I just finished the book, well written and great content, found it a bit boring towards the end but really liked it overall!
So should I already quit my fulltime job???

BorisV

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Oct 6, 2018
Read the book! amazed by all of the things I learned from it!
many things that were written was already in my mind for quite a long time, by this book cleared my mind on many aspects!
thank you MJ DeMarco for publishing such a great book.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Fruitcake

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
376%
Mar 26, 2018
Belgium, Europe
I heard about The Millionaire Fastlane six years ago as I found the first chapters online. I loved the story of how a guy found his purpose and changed his life's course after seeing a regular guy in the car of his dreams, an 1981 Lamborghini Countach.

However I thought spending 20 bucks on a book was a waste of money so I never got further than the first three chapters.

A year or two ago I saw the book was recommended by several successful people. Of course I felt great because I knew of the book before them. However I hadn't read it nor profited from the wise contents and they had!

So I bought the book along with some other business books and shelved it because I couldn't find the time. (I deed seem to find excuses however...)

After hearing seven thousand other recommendations for the book I decided to give the book with the dodgy title a shot.

I was shocked! Not only had I known about the existence of this epic book for over six years, I owned this piece of pure genius for over a year and failed to lift it off the shelf.

Recently I read Unscripted and I'm planning on reading both books over and over at least once a year to keep my fastlane mindset.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Read Millionare Fastlane. Outstanding! I’ve only read about 5 financial books in my lifetime. This one blows them away.

Excellent!

This is the best Book I have ever read in my business life. I

Excellent X 2!!

So, I'm 34 and have read many, many books about success, business, self development, etc. I work in the tech startup world and am surrounded by people trying to make it. For whatever reason, this book really cut through all the bullshit and planted a seed in my mind unlike anything I've come across before.

Means a lot since you're knee-deep in the field!

constantly recommend it to anyone who wants more than a regular job and life.

Thank you for the recommendations, I love recommendations!

I've read TMF 5 times since 2017 and it is still changing my life. I already recommended it to 10 people and I'm reading it the 6th time.

Thanks for sharing it to 10 of your peeps!
Read "L'autoroute du milionnaire" :smile:. Yes, French translation of the TMF because I browsed through the book at a well known national book store and thought I wouldn't want to wait 2 or 3 days for Amazon to ship it.

@MJ DeMarco: your French publisher found a very competent translator IMO, business books usually get poorly translated but I'm 100% certain she did a great job.

Yes, she's very good and asks me questions about certain concepts. She's doing Unscripted too!!

They don't offer it in audiobook or upgrade for audio.

Audible has the audiobook!

Sending this to my two 19 yo kids, my daughter's best friend and a family friend! Can't wait for them to read it too! I sooo wish I read this at 19!!

Thank you for that!

TMF best book I've ever read over and over. Love it! Have recommended and share it w many.

Thanks for the shares!

I've read the book in 2018. TOP 3.

Yesssss!

Read and enjoyed the book.

What convinced me to check it out was your interview/book summary with OnePercentBetter. His phrase "Classic MJ. Classic." rang in my head for some time until I just knew I'd have to check it out.

Ha Ha, didn't even remember doing that interview.

I decided to start when 2 of the people I trust told me about De Marco.

Glad to see the title resistance is being overcome by recommendations!

After hearing seven thousand other recommendations for the book I decided to give the book with the dodgy title a shot.

I was shocked! Not only had I known about the existence of this epic book for over six years, I owned this piece of pure genius for over a year and failed to lift it off the shelf.

Shame on you for judging the book by its dodgy title! ;-)

Litoid

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Jan 31, 2019
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild

Im glad im part of those 250.000; from all the books ive read tjit is my favourite. The analogy of lanes and wealth makes it so clear. First time i first heard about this was from John Crestani who also got inspired by this book.

I had to learn from the source. I bought the book, and its the best investment someone can make.

Took me months to finish it, i have hard time finishing what i i started. This book resonates with everythig i need in my life to mmov forward and today I decided to join the forum to impulse myself even further.

Whoever you are MJ, your book will always serve as gps for my path.

Thank you!

I just wish this was taught at school...

Empire

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
132%
Feb 27, 2015
I actually read the Millionaire Fastlane quite a few years back and it taught me to look at the world of entrepreneurship differently. I was comfortably chugging along the "slowlane" and didn't even know it. A couple years back I listened to the audio book and I feel right now I am due for another read to get me back on track.

mercenariez

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jan 20, 2019
I’ve not only read it, I continue to refer back to it over and over (probably more than 10 times so far). The information is worth much much more than the book’s retail price.

It’s a great foundational book that Unscripted builds upon. Highly recommend reading Fastlane before Unscripted .

MichaelJ

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 5, 2016
I’ve read the book three times. It is one of my favorite books of all time! Now I’m going to get the audio version :)

Florian

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
87%
Mar 18, 2017
Germany
Re-reading it the 3rd or 4th time now. It's crazy to spot new things every time you re-write it. Things you just didn't see the time before. For me, this only happens when a book is really good - so props to MJ here :) Your book literally changed my life (and is still changing it).

Thanks for taking time reading this reply. Interested in giving a noob feedback? Noob seeking harsh truth

JAVCCS

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
176%
Jan 25, 2019
I finished reading TMF yesterday and I automatically started UNSCRIPTED , the truth seems incredible to me as I had never heard anything about the book. I came to him for a reference on the YouTube channel of Alux and the truth was the best recommendation. It is an incredibly clear blueprint of how to achieve success. In my opinion, it is a study book, not just a reading book.

Tousif

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Feb 2, 2019
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

This book and the CENTS framework has been the key driver for every new entrepreneurship idea that I have pursued after reading it.

Christian Wagner

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jan 26, 2019
Vienna
I read TMF , straight after Unscripted .
Both are truly outstanding books. Without any doubt the best two business books I ever read (and I read a lot of them).

I love the honest, bold approach. For a lot of people, these books will be uncomfortable, because they question the everyday life of the majority – but this is necessary.

For a couple of years, I have had the feeling that more and more people want to break out of the system. Unfortunately, many don't try, and a lot of others fail.

Therefore, these two books came at the right time, because they provide a direction, give courage and set a challenge. Therefore, I recommend these books to all people who I know to have the right basic mindset. (The first recommendation went straight to my partner - best decision made).

These two books changed my life and will change many other lives out there. And not just for a couple of years, but in the long run.

Many thanks to MJ!

Craig0ski

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Feb 2, 2019
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
A very refreshing new mindset to venture out from Sidewalk surfing...time to trade the skates in for a Lambo. Money loves speed and knows NO limits. Outstanding ideas on raising the stakes and getting out of the kiddie pool into the oceans of the world. Thanks M.J. Look forward to sharing your insights and experience with some sidewalking (narrow focused) business associates.

SK1

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
321%
Feb 3, 2019
UK
Read the book - studied the book - starting my journey to apply the book...

This year I am focusing on 3 books - last year I powered through 18 personal development books but found that I was not taking the time to apply the knowledge within each. I was about to buy Rich Dad Poor Dad but was drawn the The Millionaire Fastlane instead.

Very glad I did.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.