The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

mapas

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Sep 30, 2018
I just read the book within 2 days. Yes, it's really an eye-opener and masterpiece. A few years ago I felt an similar impact as I found out, that there are books outside which teaches you how to seduce women. Back then it was the same: 1. Reading 2. Doing 3. Enjoy the results - Nothing will happen if you don't take action after reading.

I read TMF with two business ideas in the back of my mind. This helped me consider if my ideas could lead me to wealth.

Tomorrow "UNSCRIPTED" will arrive, can't wait to get further helpful hints.

Best,
Manuel

robjohn

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Jan 31, 2017
USA
I read TMFL on a 4 day vacation, on my mobile phone's tiny screen. Couldn't stop reading it once I started. I ended up buying 2 hard copies.

I currently live the Unscripted lifestyle (for the past 10 years), but I've never been able to sell my businesses. Looking to start something new that will eventually allow me to do that.

I also ordered and finished Unscripted , but thats for another thread. Thanks MJ for the two amazing books!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Torsten

want to get paid while learning ;-)
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 1, 2018
Germany
Thank you MJ for writing this book.
After I finished your book which opened my eyes I recommended it to my wife and her sister.
Your experience and thoughts help me on my way out of the rat race.

Currently, I am reading UNSRCIPTED.

Cheers
Torsten

jts

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 16, 2018
Berlin
Heard it (Audible) several times and can say that it was definitely worth reading even after Unscripted !
I took a lot of notes and think its fair to say that I actually didnt read your two books. I studied them. And I still do. And thats the biggest compliment I can make. because no one forces me. They are simply the two most important books this year, maybe ever!

Shirkahn

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Oct 6, 2018
Connecticut
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

Read it for the second time now. I must say I have read many books and I can’t say any stood out like TMF . And it’s a first for me to read a book a second time.

Now I am reading unscripted and can’t wait to get through it.

pawelb

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Oct 9, 2018
I read the book.
The most important part for me is about limited time we all have. It's like a wake up call, switching the mindset from "I have time, I will do it when I'll be ready" to "I need to use my time wisely. What's the best ROI on my time?"

salasben19

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
65%
Mar 19, 2018
New Mexico
Read it. Love the part about how people are willing to trade 5 days for 2 days of freedom. Also like how you point out that you shouldn't just get into a business based on "do what you love". I was constantly looking for something to do in the golf industry because that's what I love to do. Now I know I should just focus on my main business which already gives me enough freedom to play golf pretty much whenever I want.

Great book MJ!

I also found those points very interesting! Definitely something to strongly consider.

salasben19

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
65%
Mar 19, 2018
New Mexico
I finished reading the Millionaire FASTLANE last night, just 2 days after starting it.
I am pretty shocked but also glad and thankful to have read it at such an early age (25 years old). Some highlights from the book that I liked the most are the following:
  • the Law of Effection (that seems so simple once you learn it)
  • the five Fastlane Commandments (CENTS) ( that every business should be based on)
  • the advice on HOW TO SPOT OPEN ROADS (and business opportunities by paying attention to phrases used to describe common problems and then reconditioning yourself to finding solutions to these problems )
Thank you MJ for putting the time to write such an eye-opener and for helping people, like me,
begin their journey on the Fastlane...

I also found those ideas to stand out! If you get most of CENTS your going to do well, if you get all of CENTS, its almost difficult to fail!

salasben19

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
65%
Mar 19, 2018
New Mexico
I read the book.
The most important part for me is about limited time we all have. It's like a wake up call, switching the mindset from "I have time, I will do it when I'll be ready" to "I need to use my time wisely. What's the best ROI on my time?"

Time is a very good thing to think about! I liked the part where you kinda have to forget about time in the beginning in order to free up your indentured time later on.

Overdrive

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
252%
Sep 9, 2018
Taiwan
So I've just completed reading TMF for a second time after I kinda hurried through it the first time around. The second reading is really a MUST DO because there is just so much useful information and value in it, you can't possibly absorb it in one reading only. I recommend everyone to do it and underline everything that resonates with you. I must say I really liked the ending of the book. It's so uplifting and it convinced me again that MJ is a really cool guy!

Ok, now on to Unscripted that's been sitting on my desk for two weeks already...

todonelist

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
1,114%
Oct 2, 2018
I completed reading TMF ! Well, me and numerous Uber passengers once I got tired of listening to music. Finished the book in 2 days, along with Unscripted in 3 days.

Veloman

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
134%
Feb 10, 2018
Austin
Just finished it in 3 days.
I read Unscripted first, and think TMF is similar in many aspects, but this does have some different material that is worthwhile.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.