The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

DeepScripted

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
May 27, 2018
Denver, Colorado
I read TMF about 6-years ago - but didn't dare to jump ship and kept at my job. But, the idea was seeded deep within my soul, so I did make my life decisions based on it - other than starting my own business. TMF helped me with getting rid of the debt I had, and having a plan to have paid off my house, with some cash saved up to start a business which adds value to the society.

Thanks MJ for kicking our butts with your honest writing, and helping us out here on the forum every.single.day!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Pauly-FL

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
Jul 26, 2018
South Florida
Read that one first. Liked it and immediately went on to looking for more MJ stuff as I needed MORE. I was hungry for that fix. I like playing the audiobook over and over again as reinforcement. I turn off the internet on my phone and let it play in my audible app to let all of the good advice sink into my subconscious. I have to say massive action is often scary because it means leaping out of one's comfort zone, but there is no growth without discomfort: it comes with the territory and means we're learning. Thx @MJ DeMarco

Great tip! Didn't think about using audio book for re-enforcement!

kahless

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Dec 16, 2012
Germany
It will be almost six years since I read TMF and joined the forum. Maybe it's time to reread it again, but I have other books in the pipeline. Some of them were recommended in UNSCRIPTED by MJ :)

Anyway, time to start doing, not just read books without acting on it.

G

Guest58302

I just finished re-reading it and I enjoyed it just as much as the first time.

The biggest impact this book has is in how it is not only a solid guide to entrepreneurship but how it succeeds in convincingly changing your perceived values. It conveys not only what one must do to succeed in business but also what mindset one must possess. Your mindset must be fixated on what really accounts for and allows you to have true wealth: Time.

This book then makes you accountable for every decision that you made and will make and then generously gives you the roadmap that can allow you to unshackle Time itself.

Thank you MJ for this marvellous book!

Last edited by a moderator:

Matthew Green

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
240%
Jul 29, 2018
United kindom
I’m 1/4 way through the book and it’s already helping me hugely, I read for 3 straight hours this morning! I’m going to finish it by the end of this week. Thanks to MJ for an inspirational morning!

jballtx

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 20, 2018
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

I was amazed by the millionaire Fastlane mindset. Regretfully, I am a mature slowlane occupant. However, I am striving to become a mature Fastlane occupant.

Jon

fastliner18

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 1, 2018
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Reading this awesome book

bkillion

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Sep 5, 2017
Rapid City SD
I first listened to TMFL last year at about this time and since then have re-listened to it a couple times. I've also listened to "Unscripted " a couple times (I have a long drive to work). I recently started "Unscripted " again while I'm in between books to help me further my project along and I just wanted to say thanks again MJ.
Not only is "Unscripted " a great, life-changing book, it is very entertaining. This pass through it I have been noticing just how much time he had to spend writing it and crafting the phrasing he used. Not to mention the colorful analogies. It's a great book and I've made it a required read for my teenager who has started her own business project.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.