The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Real Deal Denver

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
245%
Jan 13, 2018
Denver, Colorado
Now that there are over 100,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

I assimilated the book. It was longer than I expected, and that was a nice surprise. I am also in the club of NOT doing the minimum requirements. Who wants to be average? I'm the first post on Amazon (1/10/18 - the long one). Meant every word, by the way. Being here is the next step in the journey. Looking forward to an enjoyable ride - but not up to a ride in a Lambo designed to give me a face lift... (been there, done that) you know what I mean! And now, the journey continues...

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Emilio_90

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jan 13, 2018
Italy
I've finished the book today and It has been a powerfull experience! I want to do more and more to quit my daily life! I'm ready to start on a new road! Thanks MJ!

MR curious

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Nov 20, 2017
india
read the book, It changed my view on entrepreneurship.
its all about providing values to peoples life

Maite

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
240%
Mar 18, 2017
Luxembourg
I finished the Millionaire Fastlane via Audible. Usually, I don't stick to audiobooks very easily, but this one was a nobrainer. I was listening to it on the way to my co-working office, in the supermarket, while doing the dishes and didn't fail to take notes and bookmark parts in Audible while power-walking on the treadmill at the gym. I absolutely love how it was presented in a straight-to-the-point, no-bs way and it helped me put more urgency on my business.
At the same time, I couldn't help but think of close people who I wished would read this book - as a little wake-up call. ;)
This was also the one audiobook that I chose to spend my free Audible referral on by sending it to my brother - who at the time was unsure of whether to apply for a Master's degree or not. (Here we go, 2 referrals in one :)). In the end, he didn't apply for the Master's degree like most of his friends but is currently pursuing his biggest dream and passion of becoming a commercial airline pilot (nonetheless, he certainly doesn't rule out a future entrepreneurial career).

Thanks so much MJ for this book, it's already a staple in my library. Up next is Unscripted and I can't wait to listen to the Fastlane Millionaire again!

Sheens

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
240%
Jan 13, 2018
USA
Read the The Millionaire Fastlane and Unscripted after purchasing on kindle and then couldn't wait to buy the physical book Unscripted as still my favorite old fashioned way to enjoy and study!

Thank you MJ for superbly writing these life changing books.

LexaDel

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 14, 2018
Guam
Read the book and then downloaded the audio from MJ's site. Listen to the audio every month or so to keep the FIRE burning!

JoeStalin

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 7, 2018
Nashville, TN
During my first reading of Fastlane, I noticed how MJ's style of writing changed and developed very quickly (he mentioned never writing a book before. This resonated with me, as I always love the concept of fresh starts and intuition -- in people doing new things out of inspiration, taking large leaps, and breakthroughs).

After studying copywriting recently, I read Fastlane again, and realized that he had also studied the practices of compelling copywriting.

My favorite formulas were the CUL (Controllable Unlimited Leverage) and WADM (weighted average decision matrix).

Siegfriedo

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
350%
Nov 29, 2017
Belgium
Hi,
My girlfriend got me tmf about two years ago. It took me a whole year before I started reading (don't ask) But then it happend... And about halfway the book I also purchased her a copy so we both could read it. We each finished it the same day on our summertrip (yes she reads a lot faster than me). Great book, I ate it! It confirmed so many things for me in todays society that I just didn't know how to express. It also got my eye's opened about my business that I was running and it helped me in taking an important professional decision (about 6 months ago).. Thank you for writing this.

teo

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
109%
Feb 21, 2014
Italy
I read it two times for now. Amazing biblical book.
There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path.
Thanks for having wrote it.

sofija pajevic

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 15, 2018
usa
Now that there are over 100,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

I’m more than impressed with the book!Can’t wait to share comments with other people with same mindset

Last edited by a moderator:

LOYD

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
136%
Sep 10, 2013
I'm in the process of re-reading it. I read it for the first time about 5 years ago. In all honesty, I don't think I was mature enough to really understand the depth the book had back then. But now, everything is clicking for me.

RodeoFive

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jan 16, 2018
Pennsylvania
I have read TMF twice. I've listed to the audio book two or three times. I love MJ's voice over in the audio book. The book is awesome and very inspirational. The guidelines presented can help anyone aspiring to be live an entrepreneur's life.

sdkowalik95

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 17, 2018
Living with parents
I read this book after reading Rich Dad/Poor Dad. Kawasaki was a good intro to thinking like an entrepreneur, but MJ was a much bigger inspiration for me, and seemed more down to earth. I'm reading UNSCRIPTED right now, and just hit the halfway point!

Belphegor

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Aug 1, 2016
Oregon
I read the book and found the forum about 2 months after leaving my corporate gig at a nice paying Silicon Valley startup to pursue entrepreneurship at the start of 2016. Outstanding book that's been a great reference as we build our business and merge onto the Fastlane. Remembering/taking the lessons learned from violating CENTS when we're developing products or see shiny objects has been a valuable takeaway we regularly reference in our business. Thanks for sharing so much wisdom.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sloba

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 17, 2018
Europe
I have read 'The millionaire fastlane '!

Like I said in my introduction there are really too many good things to mention.

What I probably thought about most was the Sidewalk and Slowlane mentality and how much of those I have in my own character. As you meet new people and speak with them about the subject of money and business you see how many of them are looking for a fast break or are hoping to land a high-paying job never even thinking that there is another possibility - the fastlane.

Granted it takes a lot of hard work, but it's still a lot better than the alternatives.

I think you have to get yourself to a point where you'd honestly rather suffer the pain of discipline than the pain of regret.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.