The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

sdbrownlie

Building Links for SEO Peeps
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
152%
Oct 26, 2017
Royal Leamington Spa
I've read the book! And grabbed my copy of Unscripted ... onwards and upwards.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

DeccanXX

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 5, 2018
CA
I listened to the book on audio. Then i listened a second and third time. Its a great book! It really helped clarify a lot of my own thoughts on money and business. I get more out of it each time i listen.

dasaco

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 7, 2018
Lithuania
Read audio book and then read a physical book, totally transformed my perception and I keep it near me like a bible whenever society tries to push the script on me.

Last edited:

E-Do

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 7, 2018
Germany
Read the book about a year ago. It´s really one of the absolut best books i´ve read on this topic. No BS, just honest words, if you like them or not. I like the idea of watching out who to take advise from. Only take advice from people who are living the life you want for yourself.
Thanks MJ

grind2seven

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Jan 7, 2018
Minnesota, USA
Hi MJ,

I was introduced to The Millionaire Fastlane through Simple Programmer, decided to get a copy recently and finished it in 3 days! You did an awesome job laying out the concepts and steps that need to be taken. I was a huge Dave Ramsey fan (am now debt free because of his teachings) but now you've opened my eyes to the common 401k and compound interest wealth building ideologies purported by mainstream financial gurus. I'll be getting Unscripted in the mail tomorrow. Can't wait to read it! Thanks a ton!

Burning Desire

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
136%
Jan 8, 2018
London
I have read the book. Particularly enjoyed the chapters around CENTS and business ideas. For me personally, I didn't need the motivational stuff so I went racecar mode through it.

Last edited by a moderator:

dudewhat

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
65%
Nov 17, 2017
USA
I've read it. That's what brought me here! Great book, great concepts. Made me realize that being rich, but old would still suck.

kashni

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 4, 2018
GB
Thanks for a great book MJ !! I initially read the ebook kindle and went and purchased the paperback too
I've bought the audible version of Unscripted . Can't wait to start!
Tried to get a few friends into reading it and so far people seem to have trouble changing their mindset, the way this book has for me !! Thanks again MJ. Looking forward to contributing, sharing and connecting in this forum.

wrrnwng

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jan 9, 2018
Taiwan
Just re-read FASTLANE. Took no action the first time around, this time I quit my job and got the cash register put together (LLC and bank accounts)... though I already quit before re-reading.

JohnD Realestate

New to Online retail
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
166%
Dec 23, 2017
Chappaqua
Just finished listening to the audiobook. Plan to go back and physically read it as well.
Onto unscripted .

My kids will be required to read this book one day MJ DeMarco, it’s awesome.

NataliaO

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
132%
Dec 14, 2017
Toronto, ON, Canada
Read the book. Part of it was to me: 'but of course, have been preaching that to all my friends for years'. The other part though was an eye opener, pushed my understanding of our society to another level, with the click!

Thank you, MJ DeMarco, for writing it.
-Natalia

Jemmii

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 12, 2018
Bangkok
i finished it in Thai version already. now im reading unscripted . thank you for and awesome book that gives so much inspiration to me and others. I hope it change my life to retire young with the happiness

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.