The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

ChrisR

Diamond Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
Nov 11, 2017
Republic of Kekistan
The Millionaire Fastlane turned my whole world upside down. As soon as I finished it I started reading UNSCRIPTED . Once I finish that I plan to read them both again just in case I missed the something the first time.

I truly appreciate what you have done for us and I thank you for opening my eyes.

-Chris R

Leetoliver

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Nov 12, 2017
Northern Virginia
I've spent the weekend studying "The Millionaire Fastlane " and I couldn't take my eyes off of it for a second. I'm taking my freedom seriously and I'm already making the necessary adjustment to gain freedom. It is definitely a read which puts what I'm already doing in perspective and gives me the added information to know that I am on the right track and to never give up. There should be a class in primary education sharing this information. Parents, don't let your kids down. Show them the true answer to happiness.

mec64

Cybersecurity. Buying websites that earn.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
95%
Dec 9, 2015
Thats good to hear. Where are you on your journey?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Still in the slow lane, as my FTE hasn't come yet. I feel it creeping up quickly, though.

What about yourself?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ADR

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Jul 23, 2016
Miami, FL
Still in the slow lane, as my FTE hasn't come yet. I feel it creeping up quickly, though.

What about yourself?

Thats good to hear. Im on the slow lane also. Just started an online share place. Meanwhile, on the 9 to 5 to subsidize my business. Also, getting out of debt. Moving forward as fast as possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BigShaw

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Nov 14, 2017
Stanwood WA
Now that there are over 100,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
I've read the book! Inspiring!

ruzara5

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
104%
May 1, 2011
Currently in Washington State
I read the millionaire fastlane before unscripted . Just exellent book on to the next layer of real business depth in the next one. And the future...???...will be interesting.

raf

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Mar 9, 2013
I've read the book 4 years ago, when I started my first business. Unfortunately the business failed recently, but at that moment, was fundamental to make me move away from my job and implant important concepts that are still with me since then.

scott wisniewsk

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
263%
Aug 23, 2007
wisconsin
Now that there are over 100,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
the book was great and I couldnt put it down .

Vultures

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Nov 15, 2017
Australia
I read it about a year ago, maybe a bit more. I remember it being an eye opener at the time! I've decluttered a lot of stuff, including books over the last year too, but this one is a definite keeper. I started a business about a year ago so I've been rather busy but I think it's about time for a re-read.

EddyEddyEddy

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Nov 12, 2017
Andalucia, Spain
I'm on my second read, just as enjoyable as the first and just as worthwhile. Thanks MJ. I might just read it on repeat until my first million :0) First project very close to decision time (to give the developers the go-ahead or not on my app idea).

• nikita •

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
270%
Aug 24, 2017
London
Just finished reading! I wish I'd read it all before attempting to start a business... exposed so many flaws in what I was doing. Wow... time to start over!
Very enjoyable read too! What stood out to me was how you said you didn't know how to write a book before starting, and you taught yourself along the way! Ordering Unscripted now.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.