The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

BITE

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
May 18, 2016
I read the book a few months ago.

I learned the mindset through a lot of struggle and pain in my life - that part came pretty natural. But what that part of the book did for me was that it transformed my mindset from just being something that I felt into something that was analytical and had structure.

I'll never be able to repay you (or many of the members here) so I'll do my best to pass it on.

Thanks MJ

itsamiracle

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Jul 5, 2016
Now that there are over 100,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

I have finished reading the Millionaire Fastlane !! :)

DannyGold11

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Jun 20, 2016
U.K.
Now that there are over 100,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Thanks, MJ

Good Morning MJ,

I have read The Millionaire Fastlane a couple of times now, i'm still going through little bits every morning, its a good motivational booster while i'm still stuck in a monotonous 9-5. (Not for long, waiting on qualifications coming through while expanding my knowledge on the Fastlane) I have recommended this book to many. Love it.

Thank's MJ!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Tanya

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Apr 11, 2016
Derby, UK

Thanks, MJ

Yep - read it, put stickies in it, re-read it, loved it. My all-time favourite book. I've also shared this wisdom with a friend and we're working together on our respective Fastlane businesses.

Sbshields

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
210%
Aug 23, 2016
Read the book!

At the time I found TMF , I was consuming 2 books/week. I just quit my 9-5 job and wanted to learn what it took to succeed as an entrepreneur. While there are many good books written about this topic, I believe TMF has the most "common sense" and "simple" approach to building a fastlane business.

Fanny Bomb

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Sep 16, 2016
Glasgow
Read the book a few weeks ago. It was recommended by Hal Elrod (Miracle Morning Creator). Loved the concepts and ideas. Enjoyed the part about looking out for Needs, have been able to come up with lots of ideas from this alone. I now have lots of ideas bouncing around in my head since reading so it really got my creative juices flowing.

I have also found lots of value in this forum since discovering the book. Lots of intelligent people willing to help others. The journey can be lonely away from the herd so its good to have a community of like minded individuals willing each other on.

AlexanderCordero

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Oct 10, 2016
Listened to the audio book at least 3 times... And listening to it again each day.

Mr. DeMarco, thank you for dedicating the many hours you did to write this book. Bought the audio book in Amazon and also the kindle edition. I gave 4 copies right away to my nephews ages 14-18 and we are loving sharing our ideas to create a fast lane business... Looking forward to the ACTION Stage.

Analyticz

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Jun 24, 2016
Thank you, MJ. This book is such a great insight into the exact mechanics to freedom.
That is the goal after all, it's the one thing that money can buy that will add infinitely to your fulfillment.

I loved it, the details of business models that allow you to build a business and not another job like so many other "businesses" where the owner is tied to the business, working longer hours.
It is like a reference book for me

MartinHill

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 26, 2016
Glasgow, Scotland
Read the book and listened to the audio three times now!
Easily the most influential and life changing book in my collection so far!!

I would recommend the audio to anyone who has read the book.
MJ's narration hammers home each concept with mind altering clarity!

Thank You MJ DeMarco!

iceyblitz

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
58%
Oct 26, 2016
Ive read the book !
this is the most direct explaining book i have ever read in the category of self improvement etc.
The book ACTUALLY tells you the real message through a huge amount of bull shit what is available..
I have been actively developing my skills now for a while, but this book made me see through bull shit.What is being told by people i interact with and i am more steady focusing now on my goal while PROCESSING!

Bottom line:
This book blowed my minds mind.

I actually am happy i got to read a book like this in my life time.

SpyderRae

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 27, 2016
Australia
I've read the book seven times, half way through my eighth at the moment. My goal is fifteen reads. Each read brings my head out the clouds even more and shows me the reality of my situation. Thanks MJ.

B V Marlon

Connecting Dots
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
201%
Oct 29, 2016
UK
I've read the book. I only wish I'd discovered it sooner!

I've also listened to the book - it seems to stick in my mind even better when MJ is talking to me, I'd thoroughly recommend it.

SpyderRae

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 27, 2016
Australia
I've read the book. I only wish I'd discovered it sooner!

I've also listened to the book - it seems to stick in my mind even better when MJ is talking to me, I'd thoroughly recommend it.

Same here! Sometimes I find that reading the book and listening to the audiobook at the same time help me to stay focused as well.

João Pedro

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Oct 31, 2016
Fortaleza, Brasil

Thanks, MJ

Yes!

Third time in a row...

dlpott

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Oct 12, 2016
I have read the book but listen to it more lately during the times I cannot read like when driving to appointments.

RichOC

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Oct 5, 2015
England
Only just stumbled upon this thread.

Read it!

(might be time for a re-read considering how much my thoughts have changed since the first time)

pitajai61

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 25, 2015

Thanks, MJ

I've Read The The Millionaire Fastlane !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.