The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

ArcherCarmic

Action, Reflection, Repeat
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
244%
Jul 27, 2016
Canada
Read the book. Loved the book. Made love to the book. Introduced the book to my fiancee. She's cool with the love-triangle.

No time to review the book any further; Due to massive actionable insights from said book, I'm working on my business.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

seotify

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Aug 9, 2016
Turkey
Finished the book 2 hours ago, first of all, I'd like to apologize for stealing your $5 commission MJ. The shipping time was 2 months from Amazon to my country. So, I just downloaded epub from the internet :rolleyes: I'm sure you wouldn't wait either.

After finishing TMF , I realised a sad truth, I'm 21 yo, finished 120 business books but almost %70 of them was trying to take me to the "Slowlane". Yes, I'm talking about these guys who have two dads and only work 4 hours a week :totalbs:

Okay. Now, I have some products to launch. See you "CENTS" time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Devin Out

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
209%
Oct 15, 2015
Fastlane!
I first read TMF nearly a year ago in the beginning of my senior year and again twice more since then. This book and community has given birth to a year full of personal growth and an amazing education with an emphasis on business, finding yourself, and enjoying life in general. I can't forget about the multiple friendships I have made with people all over the country AND world that have sprouted from this community! I could have never imagined having all of the experience, high hopes, and people to turn to at such a young age that I do. However TMF and the community that abides by it has invited all of these great things into my life.

Now, with just a couple of weeks left until the move to Scottsdale (can't believe this has actually manifested), I feel more than obligated to give thanks than ever.

So - Thank you @MJ DeMarco, for formulating a vehicle that so many of us are using to live life to the fullest. Every. single. Day. I can't wait to see what is in store for my second year of a journey that last a life time. See everyone around :tiphat:

EMR

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 27, 2016
had to marathon the book since it was so good and it changed my priorities in life.

Chas

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 6, 2016
The Bluegrass State
Reading the book has significantly changed my views on everything I've done wrong with finances. I've been on the sidewalk and I've followed in the slow lane. I've always had a lack of cash flow, I thought I should go to school and up my intrinsic value. Little did I know that $400K in parasitic debt later I would be no further to my goals. I keep trading time for money. I make ok money, but when I have so much debt it's not worth it. Very few people have ever explained to me my volatile relationship with money. This book has really brought things into perspective for me. I don't have a business idea as of yet, I'm still researching, looking for a societal need I can improve upon. I finally feel I'm taking a step in the right direction. Thanks MJ!!

Shital Gautam

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 7, 2015
I read the book more than a year ago, I really enjoyed it. I am going to start to re-read it today, and this time actually take some action.

Diesel977

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Feb 7, 2016
Read it, digested the info, re read it. Identified some speedbumps thanks to TMF . Life is good, time to make it great. I look forward to spending some time with the fine folks on the forum. Thanks MJ for shining the light.

Goldman snacks

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Aug 15, 2016
Now that there are over 100,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
I read the book, lots of gems all summed up

Ika

Busy Idiot
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
344%
Aug 9, 2016
Germany
The best self improvement book I have read so far! Provided a lot of informations, other authors would have taken a single idea and wrote 200 pages of nonsense around it to see 10 books in the end - Thank you for doing it the way you did!

Vitom

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Jul 18, 2016
Virginia Beach
I finally finished reading it, I already want to read it again. (seriously) But now I am going to let my girlfriend borrow it to get on the fast lane.

Gadwall

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Aug 17, 2015
MJ, I really enjoyed your book. I've been a business owner for many years, but am now looking at it in a whole new way. I really appreciate the insight in the book, especially CENTS. Also really appreciate this Forum and all the really great contributors that come to share their knowledge.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kadx

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 15, 2016
Estonia
This book is fabulous. Thank you MJ !

A while ago I realized that i'm stuck at slowline (last year i was just a normal sidewalker however i tried to find the way out every single time, but i didn't know how). I thought this slowline way was right, but everything went wrong. All my free time was suddenly booked and i was working day and night. Also my "passive business" didn't work at all.
At one point i couldn't watch my 3 year old daughter watching TV all the time when i was working, so i knew it must change. My boyfriend recommended this book and suddenly i realized what to do. Now i'm processing my trip to the fastline.

See ya ;)

Lomboreb

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Jul 25, 2016
Belgium
I finished the book in a flash (I was not able to stop reading it :))
Now I'm looking the world from a different angle and I'm eager to start working on my way to the Fastlane.
There's plenty of needs to be solved out there!

LRG

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
363%
Apr 14, 2016
Read the book months ago. I used to collect books but never read them. This time it happened another way. After finishing it, recommended to my brother and my best friend. Both read it and like it very much. That makes me happy as I know everything starts with the right mindset.

Krix

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Aug 14, 2016
Estonia
First of all, thank You very much MJ, for writing such an eye opener.

My standpoints to life, money and business has changed about 180 degrees, after finishing this book.

This is positive recharge, to start implementing changes in my life!

ArcticSilver98

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 13, 2016
I just finished reading the book, the last pages were like my High School graduation, it's like sad, like we leave school and now we're alone (yet ready!) against the world! Thank you MJ.Marco for the book. You reaffirmed my point of view. I'm already devoloping my idea!

JJtheifhs

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Jul 18, 2016
Have read this book. The 2nd half really helped change my mindset towards business. The Most valuable thing I realized was I didn't need to have some 'big unique' idea to be successful in business, this has given me a lot of confidence going forward.

If there is one book I believe my GF needs to read its this one! Only issue is she is Thai. I have seen a thread about a Thai release, although nothing seams to have happened with it. Really hope it gets released in Thai, she is a side walker that comes to me with 'get rich easy' ideas some what regularly, Ive found myself using bits of MFL to help debunk her myths and about easy money and lack of handwork. Really hope this gets released in Thai, I believe it would be a life changing book for her.

A

Anon1351z

I read TMF in early July. I've read quite a few books, but I've never really had one that completely flipped my perception of wealth on its head.

Now I'm building my own business, launching my first product soon... the biggest struggle is trying to go to my job excited, when I know the work that really excites me is at home. @MJ DeMarco thanks for ruining my "career", you jerk ;)

stormjb1

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
110%
Jun 29, 2013
London, England
Hi there MJ,
I bought the MFL paperback a few years ago and the audible version too. It has truly changed my life like nothing ever before. So thank you, thank you, thank you! Its been a staple book of mine that I keep referring back to in the process of building my fastlane right now both for motivation and business nouse.

Anyways, I was wondering is there any way of getting the kindle version without having to pay for it again? (apologise if I sound like a cheapskate, living a very minimalist life right now
GetFileAttachment
)

Haver a great day, cheers,
JJ

FinallyInBloom

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
Aug 22, 2016
On planet earth, always (for now)
I read the book for the first time about a year ago. Thought it sounded nice, but then I figured I wasn't one of the lucky ones and went back to my Sidewalk ways.

I started reading the book again recently. This time I went to the forum as I read and realized the the Fastlane is a mindset first and foremost. So here I am now--it's about to be one heck of a drive. :)

H Dog

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
128%
Sep 8, 2015
I've read it, and I recommended it to a colleague who has bought his own copy! Thanks!

Jbarcob

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 23, 2016
Just finished the book yesterday. This book offered tremendous value and will prove to be a life changer. Thank you!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.