The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

SUKI

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Jul 4, 2013
Seattle, Wa
Read twice over the past year. I have recommended it so many times that my wife has banned me from talking about it with friends unless they ask about it first.

MarkNNelson

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
232%
Jul 12, 2013
Colorado
Read it straight through in one sitting on vacation. Couldn't put it down. Now, to execute...

paqman

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
66%
Mar 22, 2013
Beach, CA
Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Great book. Content was well thought out. Cuts to the core of the BS most people get stuck with on why they're idea is great, why it never took off, and why they go back to complacency of a 9-5 without risk/reward.

nausbot

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Jul 7, 2013
London, Canada
Finished reading it yesterday. It was a good change of scenery and thought approach vs other business must-read (4HWW). How are they different? I think TFM better covers the mindset and approach needed to work hard for a few years, while 4HWW covers how-to and the post-success life a little more in depth. I really appreciate that they are both working towards the end goal of automated income and freedom of time.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Daniel A

DIESEL
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Jun 20, 2013
California, USA
I just finished the book less than an hour ago. I am on vacation right now and read most of it on my phone with the Kindle app. I highlighted and took notes but didn't get to perform the exercises since I was on the go. There are some 'gems' I need to remember at all times so I'll be going back to write them down on paper tonight. I will also be re-reading the book sometime in the future. I have a lot of others waiting to be read and more will come, so sometime after that.

I already told my older brother to read it. I hope he will, he doesn't have the mindset or interest in much of this now but I'm curious to see if there will be any change after he reads it.

MJ, great book! I am very glad I read it early on...nearing 20 y/o here. I'm already feeling the need to hustle...I want to be free ASAP. It will help me a lot and I'm sure it has and will help much more in the future.

I have some choices to make and things to think about now (I'll be using what I learned in the book for these). I'll be on the forum more from now on but I can't get too addicted to it haha.

I'll post a review on Amazon too. Right now this was just short and done quickly...just know that the book was a BIG help. I have work to do now...a process and journey to continue for the event of financial/personal freedom ;)

Cheers,
Daniel

adoredunchin

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Jun 18, 2013
I've read it.
One of the best books ever.
Schools should teach it...

Edward M.

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 24, 2013
Wherever I feel like
I've read it way before deciding to sign up for the forum (around half a year earlier, if I'm not mistaken).

And even though everybody says this here, it's pretty good. Ever since I read it I've felt I'm not disciplined enough.

Robin

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 24, 2013
I've read it and i know that im finally inn the the right mindset to execute what i want! Im ready for the roads ahead, and i deffiently give this forum some time if its as good as the book and i have the time ;)

Thank you so much for the book!

M

M&N

Great book. I've read it and this is why I joined this forum. I love the no BS approach and that you really practice what you preach (not like many false "gurus" these days who get rich by selling books about getting rich). We share a lot of similar opinions, not only regarding business but life in general.

This is my first post here so...hi and nice to "meet" you :)

prairiedog

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 28, 2013
I just finished the book yesterday, then immediately got my wife to start it. Still working through all the implications for my business.

Betox350

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Jul 16, 2013
I recently finish to read the book and as soon as I finish it I came here and become a member of the forum. thanks for the book MJ

bensonj

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
348%
Jul 2, 2013
MJ - The Millionaire Fastlane has changed my life (not to sound corny)...but seriously it has. I have actually read it twice. It is the best book on wealth/money that I've ever read. I think I've bought it for 3 or 4 people for gifts so far. I've already told everyone that The Millionaire Fastlane is the only Christmas Gift I'm buying this year. :)

The biggest wakeup call for me was "the sidewalk" section. I thought I had elevated my thoughts about making money because I was reading all of the books from the "gurus" only to find out that I really didn't know squat about making true wealth. Your decision making tools and your CENTS guidelines have really helped me get rid of some things that I thought was making me money (or going to) but was really keeping me from starting and getting on the FL.

I've visited forums before but I've never joined and never commented but I had to join this one. So much wisdom and knowledge under one roof. I'm not sure how much I can contribute but I'm definitely listening and applying what I'm learning. I'm 50ish and I thought there was no hope for me to make millions before I left the planet but I know if I give it everything I got for the next 4 or 5 years I can do this! I already have 5 books on Amazon (under a pen name) and they are doing okay - but it's time to NOW finish the book that I have started under my name. When I saw writing a book made the FL list - that lit a fire under my butt!!

This forum also led me to the awesome James Altucher post which led me to read Choose Yourself. He speaks about expressing gratitude everyday - so I wanted you to know just how grateful I am that you published your book and created this forum.

Thank You!

:thankyousign:

Last edited by a moderator:

LeftBench

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
316%
Jul 16, 2013
NJ
MJ ... THANK YOU.

I just finished "The Millionaire Fastlane " five minutes ago. As many others on here have said, it is life changing. I can't thank you enough for this wonderful book.

A few months ago I read "The Automatic Millionaire" and was dead set on living the slow lane life. I make a decent living as a Police Officer in NJ and figured that I would follow the instructions in that book and have a decent amount of savings when I was older, but have to sacrifice many enjoyable things now.

While reading your book, I realize how I was brainwashed by other financial books that encourage the slow lane. "The Millionaire Fastlane " has opened up my eyes and got me working towards wealth.

I am no longer looking for part time jobs on Craigslist. I'm finding ideas to create jobs for other people. I'm no longer getting petty certifications in security, but looking into starting my own security company. I have no more interest in putting on Women's Self-Defense seminars where I earn less than $300... I'm looking into marketing an instructional series on Self-Defense.

I'm working towards developing products and possibly getting into licensing. I even upgraded to a smart phone last week. I always kept a silly flip phone because I didn't want to spend the extra $30 a month on data plans. But now I realize that its a small amount to pay for the large amount I can profit off of it when I use it towards these business ideas.

I know I still have much to learn, but your book has me going in the right direction. I've got my left blinker on, and plan on making my way in to the Fast Lane as soon as possible.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. Thank you so much for opening up my eyes.

James F.
NJ

Photo 5.jpg

timmy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Jul 29, 2013
Ireland
Hi MJ
Read the book. Easy to read and understand. The" Process" begins! I was self employed for years and hought I worked for myself. Big mistake! Anyway time to lick my wounds and dust myself down . Today I get the Lambo out of the garage. Thanks for the lifeline and glad to find me likeminded people on this planet. Regards Timmy

Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I am no longer looking for part time jobs on Craigslist. I'm finding ideas to create jobs for other people. I'm no longer getting petty certifications in security, but looking into starting my own security company. I have no more interest in putting on Women's Self-Defense seminars where I earn less than $300... I'm looking into marketing an instructional series on Self-Defense.

I'm working towards developing products and possibly getting into licensing. I even upgraded to a smart phone last week. I always kept a silly flip phone because I didn't want to spend the extra $30 a month on data plans. But now I realize that its a small amount to pay for the large amount I can profit off of it when I use it towards these business ideas.

Thanks for the feedback -- I can truly say you perfectly understand the concept.

FreshStart87

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
186%
Jun 28, 2013
New Jersey
I just started reading the millionaire fast lane for the second time again. I have trouble putting it down, I always interrupt my GF to read her the funny passages MJ has about the sidewalk. I recommend this book to anyone. Even if you do not have any intention on being a Fastlaner there are plenty of great lessons to learn about basic money management that make "COMMON CENTS". You can even learn a lot of responsibility and accountability for basic relationships. MJ THIS IS THE BEST BOOK I HAVE EVER READ!!! comical, fun and still straight dow to business.

P.S. I have read many books out there, but never spent the time to write a review as i have above.

NVaz

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Jul 24, 2013
Lisbon, Portugal
"The goal of this book is to change your perception about wealth and money" ... goal achieved . Tyvm.

I've never read a book in such a short period of time. Read it in one week, what an enjoyable read. Every time i had money (free time :D ) spend on reading it.

Courtney

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Aug 1, 2013
I just finished reading The Millionaire Fastlane for the first time after hearing MJ on The Epic Real Estate Investing Podcast. The book has officially knocked "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" off of my top 3 life-changing books. I love it!

My mother-in-law is in town right now and I couldn't stop talking to her about it! Curious about why I was so excited, she picked it up after I went to bed a couple of nights ago and got hooked herself. There have been 2 bookmarks in it since.

I am so eager to get the hell out of the Slowlane and start something for myself! I am so on fire after reading this book, I intend to start reading it all over again when I head to bed tonight.

Thank you MJ for changing my life! I can't wait to share my successes with you!

benbrierley

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Aug 2, 2013
Tameside UK
MJ - The Millionaire Fastlane has changed my life (not to sound corny)...but seriously it has. I have actually read it twice. It is the best book on wealth/money that I've ever read. I think I've bought it for 3 or 4 people for gifts so far. I've already told everyone that The Millionaire Fastlane is the only Christmas Gift I'm buying this year. :)

The biggest wakeup call for me was "the sidewalk" section. I thought I had elevated my thoughts about making money because I was reading all of the books from the "gurus" only to find out that I really didn't know squat about making true wealth. Your decision making tools and your CENTS guidelines have really helped me get rid of some things that I thought was making me money (or going to) but was really keeping me from starting and getting on the FL.

I've visited forums before but I've never joined and never commented but I had to join this one. So much wisdom and knowledge under one roof. I'm not sure how much I can contribute but I'm definitely listening and applying what I'm learning. I'm 50ish and I thought there was no hope for me to make millions before I left the planet but I know if I give it everything I got for the next 4 or 5 years I can do this! I already have 5 books on Amazon (under a pen name) and they are doing okay - but it's time to NOW finish the book that I have started under my name. When I saw writing a book made the FL list - that lit a fire under my butt!!

This forum also led me to the awesome James Altucher post which led me to read Choose Yourself. He speaks about expressing gratitude everyday - so I wanted you to know just how grateful I am that you published your book and created this forum.

Thank You!

:thankyousign:

Sounds great i have just ordered it so lookin forward to reading it i will strive to get the same experience

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Last edited by a moderator:

ImpactMillions

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
15%
Aug 2, 2013
Not only read it, re-read it over 5x times. It helped gear me in the right direction for business. Thanks MJ.

benbrierley

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Aug 2, 2013
Tameside UK
Im reading the intelligent entreprenuer at the mo not nrly finished but cant wait to read this now (got to finish what ive started first. Thats my problem nit finishing what ive star.....thats why ive got 22 unfinished novels ;-) quickest why to not getting published

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

gdup3784

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
85%
Jul 22, 2013
Dublin, Ohio
Hey MJ,

I finished your book about a week ago. Loved it as it helped take my thought perception to a completely different level. Currently I've taken your step by step process into account for everything. Honestly after reading the book I thought it might have had NZT sprinkled on the pages:rofl:(Limitless movie that involved taking a smart pill). I've already talked the book up to 4 friends who 3 of the 4 have already bought.

I've always had business idea's and have actually put a few into action. After working my butt off and only seeing minimal returns on top of seeing that it was going to be a constant cycle for the minimal returns I moved on. Currently I've started working on a large venture that will be large in scale. Following the steps and wisdom from your book has helped me conjure this idea and soon I will be sharing it with the INSIDERS once I get the webpage up etc. Thanks again!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.