The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

jindo

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
72%
Apr 28, 2013
Valley Grande, AL
Just finished reading the book about 4 days ago....and I immediately started reading it again!!

I want to make sure I didn't miss anything!

MJ---this may just be the MOST IMPORTANT book I have ever read! Where were you when I was in high school???

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I usually add the icons once a month so please be patient. Thanks. :)

jindo

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
72%
Apr 28, 2013
Valley Grande, AL
No rush at all! It's not about the icon---it's about the awesome book that I will read over and over until I SQUEEZE every bit of info that I can out of it!

Seriously, it's THAT Good.

Hypnos

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
109%
May 14, 2013
Yep!

I read it.

I've read it at least three times, and I'm now re-reading it.

Bought the kindle version.

The book just plain ROCKS. Love it, love it, love it!

~ Hypnos

hughjasle

AutoPilot
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Dec 25, 2012
Anywhere with internet
I have read it, then devoured it again. Recommended this book to many others as well. Hands down one of the best books for obtaining real world wealth. Should be a required read for every entrepreneur imo.

KC Dash

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Aug 10, 2008
Dallas
I have read it more than once as well! Just never got around to posting in this thread.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Icons added, thank you for posting everyone. :)

BronsonDigital

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jun 21, 2011
Read it

Now that there are tens of thousands of copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

First Read TMF in June 2011 and it really woke me up. 2 years later I have re-read TMF and I am still searching for my fastlane business.

YouServed

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Apr 24, 2013
California
I have read the book! I am due to read it again though! The book really pushed me to make the next step in writing my book and starting a business around it.

SeanyHang

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
287%
May 24, 2013
New Jersey
I bought the book about a year ago when I really started getting a itch for entrepreneurship. It got lost in the clutter for a little but I recently found it (about a month ago) and read it front to back. Phenomenal writing, and AWESOME for providing a crap-ton of motivation.

Chazmania

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
174%
May 23, 2013
USA
Just finished the book! MJ, I'm not blowing smoke up your a$$ here...that is one powerful book! Wow Man! I'm so grateful that you completed it and got it out to the world and I came across it. I feel a shift in my perspective already, this book was just what I was looking for when I told my wife I need faster ideas to get to the goals. Total paradigm shift. Thanks again and great job!

AsherS

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
42%
Aug 31, 2011
Lenoir City, TN
I just finished the book for the third time, and I can honestly say I learn more, and something different every time. I really think reading the MFL about every 6 months would be a great boost to anyones fastlane endeavours. That's what I'm doing!

limitup

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
652%
Dec 30, 2012
San Diego
^^^^ I've read the book, but I think you're right. I'm going to read it again soon. I know the first time through it was a good reminder on a lot of things I had previously learned and/or believe in but things that you tend to lose sight of sometimes while going through the daily "grind".

limitup

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
652%
Dec 30, 2012
San Diego
Anyone know how we get that "I've read the book" image to show up next to our names? I thought all we had to do was post in this thread but it's not showing up for me...

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

limitup

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
652%
Dec 30, 2012
San Diego
I usually do that once a month and I just did it last week. :)

Ah no worries just figured it was an automated thing and I did something wrong.

You do know you could probably hire someone for $50-100 to mod your vbulletin so it does this automatically, right? :)

fasteddienc

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
72%
Mar 21, 2013
Excellent book!! I've already recommended to many friends and know of 1 who has bought it. Appreciate the straight shooting truth and facts no matter how hard to swallow. Sad to say I have a bookshelf of Bach, Ramsey, and Orman. I'd put them on ebay but would feel bad for their new owners. I've always thought their had to be a better way and have read tons of Nightingale and Hill books along with Millionaire Mind, The Millionaire Next Door, etc. Motivation must come from within and action is better than any stack of books.

I'm 39 so getting in the game a bit later than most but if I can save myself 25 or so years of slave labor in a dead end job then who cares. I know I can and will do better. Thanks again for providing excellent "value" to your readers!!!

Ron

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
247%
May 22, 2013
I finished the book the other day. Honestly, I was skeptical on page one. But the more I read, the more it clicked. I think for me it was less about learning and more about validating thoughts I've harbored inside. Of course there are many insights and process models in the book that put structure and clarity around the concepts. Thanks MJ!

Now I've put myself on the hook to take action. I'm also recommending the book to my grown children, their significant others, and others who I think are open to the idea of getting out of the slow lane.

em1L

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
May 19, 2013
Sweden
I read it as well - and really liked it, of course shared it with a few friends as well!

I will definitely read all the chapter summaries again really soon.

Thanks

Yankee427

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Jan 17, 2011
NJ
I've actually read it twice now. Read it about 2-3 years ago when I first joined this forum, and read it again about 2 months ago to remember all the great points that come up in the book.

I've been talking a lot about the book to friends and family and recommended it to tons of people now. I have my mindset in the correct focus now and am working to build a web company.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.