The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Cyberseraph

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Apr 18, 2013
Germany
I've read the book, just finished it this week. It is by far the best book on this subject so far and has opened my eyes. I also love it how you have exposed all the gurus out there. Please add my icon.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

damienlee

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Apr 18, 2013
I've read the book. This is the book that made the BIGGEST difference to my entrepreneurial mindset.

Tom.V

Tom
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
237%
Feb 20, 2012
San Juan
I read TMF last year around February. Since then nothing but positive things have happened. I am well on my way to making big things happen, traveling down that long, arduous road of process as I write this. The future is looking bright, I can't thank you enough for the stern kick in the a$$ MJ. You have brought light to what was once utter darkness.

flintinatux

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
42%
Jul 22, 2012
Cartersville, GA
Read TMF mid last year, and actively read the forum, but forgot to post in this thread. It rewired the way I think about life and business, and helped solidify what Freedom means to me.

I could recite the slowlane motto when I was ten years old (no joke, "Go to school, get good grades, get a safe secure job, get married, have 2.5 kids...). When asked about financial things, I usually recommended Dave Ramsey books, or some Kiyosaki to those a little more advanced.

Now I just have one recommendation: your book. Thanks MJ.

M

MCLARENF1

Read it, loved it, and rereading it. Its the only book I keep in my gym bag so that as soon as I am done with a hard workout I can open it up and absorb the important parts for me and refocus my mind on what needs to be done for the day.

trelos8

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Apr 19, 2013
I've finished the book. This is really one of the best business books I've read in a long time.

putinwork

Read -> PUT.IN.WORK
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
132%
Apr 11, 2013
Toronto
Likewise. This book has opened my eyes to see a lot more clearly- even as an existing business owner!

Mbiz79

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Mar 10, 2013
Italy
Just finished to read!!! I'm Marko from Italy I'n happy to be part of that forum, and ready to use the widsdom of the book!!! thanks MJ!!! :)

AbbottMary

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
47%
Mar 19, 2013
Got it yesterday, finished this morning at 6 am. Not much has changed, but its definitely given me the drive to learn something every day and to write my daily, weekly, monthly yearly goals down.

OzzieRob

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
65%
May 3, 2013
Perth, Australia
Awesome read and a down to earth approach from someone who lives and breathes what he preaches. After reading practically every Motivational/Entrepreneur books around for the last 20 years it was time someone could bring to light all the stuff repeated by most gurus. Many aha moments. After reaching Chpt. 33 ""The Commandment of Scale" a lightbulb went off and i decided immediately to put the slow lane behind me

TheCountess

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
14%
May 1, 2013
UK
I read it, love it. I didn't expect to. I expected it to be a rehash of other books I'd read.

It was so refreshing and motivating and I spent all my time reading snippets to my husband.... "Listen to this!".

I read a lot and always take something from what I've read but this book changed my perception of business and the world around me. It also made me rethink the messages I give to my children about career and money.

splok

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
174%
Jul 20, 2012
Somehow I've never noticed this thread though I read the book before I ever knew there was a forum! I did wonder where the "read it" badges came from though.

Delilah Fawkes

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
109%
May 6, 2013
Portland, OR
I read the book which brought me here, to this awesome community! :D

Thanks for all of the great advice and perspective, MJ! It's great to know I'm on the right track and to have guidance on where to go from here to really grab the brass ring. I appreciate all that you do to pay it forward!

leonbenj

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
79%
Apr 11, 2013
Montreal, Can
Just finished the book few days ago! Not even halfway and I was already changing my way of thinking - which in turn changed my choices and actions! Greatly appreciate you giving out such key information to the public! Recommended it to all my close friends I care about! Essential in everyones life 100/10! Already working on my idea, great motivation to enhance your life the way it should be done!

Cheers!

aldricyao

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
May 2, 2013
Philippines
I've finished the book in just 4 days and for me that was already a fast time. I could have gone much faster but I decided to take pauses and meditate on what I just read. The summary at the end of each chapter helped me. I am now convinced more than ever that the fastlane is where I want to be driving on. I live in the Philippines where technology is not yet fully embraced. I wish to learn from the posts in this forum. Right now I am learning a lot just by reading. Hopefully someday I would be the one sharing things. And I know that someday will come sooner rather than later. Thanks!

wmat

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
May 9, 2013
Read it, twice. It's like that little voice inside my head that I've always ignored just slapped me and said, "See, I told you!".

Darius

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
240%
Apr 8, 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
I read the book...3 times.
Been meaning to post here and get the cool fastlane pic but kept forgetting.

Good book.
Purchased it on Kindle but plan to get the actually tangible book.

Looking forward to your next project.

Tyr0ne

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Apr 23, 2013
I read the book 2 weeks ago and find it extremely inspiring, motivating and eye-opening! Will definitely get the audio book as well!
Thanks for your work, MJ! :eusa_clap:

rkrone

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
30%
May 10, 2013
Chicago
Just finished it, great book. I feel that was in line with many of my thoughts already, but then went further to explain the mindset of what really needs to be done, and what needs to be avoided.
Taking the next step by joining here to read and learn more.

qewrtyass

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
30%
Apr 30, 2013
Got it yesterday, finished this morning at 6 am. Not much has changed, but its definitely given me the drive to learn something every day and to write my daily, weekly, monthly yearly goals down.

holysh*t how amazing people could read 341 pages book in 1 day. it takes 1.5 week for me T_T

Err0rX

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
May 14, 2013
Read the book just last week. It definitely reignited some of the dreams I had put away and dubbed "unrealistic."

altabob

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
May 6, 2013
I've read it and this book is definitively the best. I swallowed my red pill and can't wait to see where my rabbit hole will go from here. There's no way back now, I must process and happy to do so. Thanks MJ.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.