The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Milkanic

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Apr 17, 2012
Madison, WI
Read it 2x now and loved it. I also had my brother-in-law pick it up who currently owns a slow lane business inherited from his dad.

Waiting for the sequel, MJ.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

RPagel

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 23, 2012
Colorado Springs, CO
MJ,
Just finished your book on my iPad and it is a fantastic book. The emotion that it evokes is awesome, I got the same feeling as when I read Born To Run. During and after reading that book I wanted, no, needed to go run. This book has given me that feeling 100 times over. I had to sit down with a mind mapping app to get your ideas down and start to infuse mine into them. I know I am going to need to reread it, though I am going to order a hard copy from your site. Thanks for lighting the fire!

Jdp5h

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Apr 15, 2012
Nashville, TN
Read the book on the iPad in a couple days. My eyes hate me, but I just couldn't put it down. Plan on purchasing a hard copy as well.

hunter12

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 15, 2012
Idaho
I have read the book,
Thanks for writing it, finally something that is credible, and not just more gibberish.

MNentre

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Dec 11, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
Hey MJ, I've read the book! I'm on the second pass now! (also, I've always wondered how you get the icon!)

William

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
97%
Feb 15, 2012
READ IT!!! This the best book I have ever read! I pride myself on reading and keeping my mind fresh. Most books I read are business books. This books has WHAT OTHERS DON'T! There's NO FILLER BS! NO STUPID UPSALE AGENDA. Everything you need is IN THE BOOK! It COMPELS you to turn the pages! As many books as I've read, none compares to this one! NONE! NONE! I LOVE way you talk about HARD WORK and having goals which are mathematical! Love the way you explain the LOE! and everything else! This book is EXTREMELY VALUABLE and I don't have any other way to word it! WAY MORE VALUABLE THAN THE PRICE! Purely Amazing! Thank you for your effort on this book MJ!

CryptO

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Apr 20, 2012
The Blockchain
Absolutely a great great book. Opened my eyes to shed some light on areas that I was not thinking clearly before. I hope to thank MJ DeMarco one day with my own success story.

Yussef

Knowledge Recycler
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Jan 30, 2012
Now that there are a several thousand copies out there, this is the thread to let me know that you've read the book. If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Thanks, MJ

Yussef has read it and you can see my copy in my avatar

jwnich

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 29, 2012
Michigan
I just finished the book today and it was amazing. It definitely gave me a new perspective on life, business, the definition of wealth, and much more. I'm going to start watching for a relevant need where I can have a large effect.

Thanks for taking the time to write TMF and share your knowledge!

JamesS88

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Apr 14, 2012
I read the book on my Kindle a little while back and loved it. I've been trying to get my girlfriend to read it. I plan on getting a couple physical copies as well.

keza

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
15%
Feb 29, 2012
I've read it.

Now that there are a several thousand copies out there, this is the thread to let me know that you've read the book. If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Thanks, MJ

gfrye13

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
7%
Apr 13, 2012
United Arab Emirates

Thanks, MJ

I read the book and have alread started my journey towards the fastlane.

canadiangal

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Jul 29, 2011
i just finished reading the millionaire fastlane book!! Impressive! Yaay!!!

Thanks, MJ

PJChambers

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 10, 2012
I've read the book, I liked the mathematical explanations and the bit about needing to learn to make $100 before making a million. I've been dreaming(not acting on) how to make a million dollar product, but I hadn't focused on how to make one that sells $100 first, then improve on it. There were many other points that made a difference in how I look at wealth which I won't go into here. Really enjoyed it, thanks!

Jax

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 10, 2012
Gloucestershire
Read it and absolutely loved it, I couldn't put it down... my husband became a fastlane widower... and this is just the beginning ;-)

verial

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
30%
May 8, 2012
Taipei
I ordered it from Amazon, and they sent it here to Taiwan.

The only problem was the shipping was as much as the book, there was no tracking, and it took ONE MONTH to get here.

After complaining to Amazon, they refunded half the shipping costs. Great customer service on their part.

Game-changing book, by the way.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
and it took ONE MONTH to get here.

Sorry to hear it... anyone else outside of the US thinking of ordering, if you buy through me via Amazon (the Viperion Publishing account) shipping should take no longer than 5-10 days, and it should be cheaper.

Nuvision

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 17, 2012
North Carolina USA
Just finished reading, but I must admit that I will go back and read it
again. I will read this book until it becomes apart of my being.

User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 18, 2012
Ohio
I read it about 5 mos ago, completely changed my way of thinking! The first half of the book was a huge kick in the nuts, It made me rethink everything that i thought I was doing right i.e. get a better job, go to school, invest in 401k, save 10% of my paycheck etc...

Deep down I knew there was more to life than punching a time clock, but I didn't know what it took to get away from it. Now have some plans in action that hopefully make a positive impact on my life. Thank you, amazing book!

p.s. I keep the kindle version on my android for quick reference...

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.