The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Trevor Kuntz

Professional Dog Owner
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
274%
Feb 5, 2012
Arizona
I read a chapter (in no particular order) every morning to keep me motivated. There's almost always something that I read that I just needed to be reminded of.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

DavLung

Really Fast Tricycle
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
19%
Jan 4, 2012
California
read the book!, it's what led me to this forum =]

V8Bill

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
334%
Feb 9, 2012
Australia
Read it yesterday. Outstanding! Thanks for putting in the effort to write it. You're changing lives.

D

Deleted8938

I have finished the book. It was a great read and cannot get it out of my head. I look at things differenty now.

ftollett

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 11, 2012
Land of Enchantment aka New Mexico
I've read the through once and am starting it again. It was recommended by Marlon Sanders.
I am re-reading it and sending copies to my kids. Thank you for creating this place to help me achieve
my dreams. :-D You make it easy to understand. Now to become a producer.
Thanks, again

darkstarc4

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Feb 9, 2012
Mississippi
Does it count if i'm in the process of reading it? I bring it to work with me, and read it to stay motivated throughout the day! Thank you MJ for writing such a wonderful book. I read the free sample too, which prompted me to buy it!

Kevin P

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Feb 14, 2012
Now that there are a several thousand copies out there, this is the thread to let me know that you've read the book. If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Thanks, MJ

I read your book! :)

KTDA

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 2, 2012
Great read. Was in a bit of a slump at work then read TMF about 2 weeks ago. I'm feeling motivated, I've started learning php and I'm designing a website.

I've made the choice to read the book right through, I've made the choice to learn coding, I'm going to keep making these choices because I don't want to live a life of regret.

Also, since reading the book I can't believe how often I look at businesses and see how they're failing to meet the 5 commandments. It opens your eyes to the mistakes others are making and gives you the confidence that you can do better. It gives you an edge.

JPBB

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Aug 24, 2011
Texas
Best business book I have read in a long time. Confirms many of my long-term thoughts that I haven't been able to clearly articulate. I appreciate that it's not just theories; there's evidence, examples, and clear logic presented. The 5 business commandments are excellent - so simple but so often overlooked. I plan to read the book a second time, and possibly a third.

Colbehh

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Aug 7, 2008
Just finished the book. I couldn't keep my hands off of it. Definitely a recommended read for me!

agustin

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Nov 22, 2011
Uruguay
I finished the book, amazing, I emailed this website to a lot of people.

the only thing I did not like is the "401k" plan, which is mentioned many times in the book, what if you are not in the usa...? It should be called just " retirement plan "

SeePetey

Highly Trained Ape
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
219%
Mar 8, 2012
Elsewhere