The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

J35

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 30, 2011
thank you!

I have not finished reading the book yet, in the process of creating my first steps towards a bright and substantial future. Thank you for the opportunity I appreciate it and the shifts in thinking have been painful :smx3: and massive and worth it! I look forward to the results!again thank you! the value you have created for me is priceless.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

AsherS

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
42%
Aug 31, 2011
Lenoir City, TN
I have read the book twice now and have referred back to certain chapters dozens of times. While I thought I was doing everything right in the financial world, I was really cruising down the slow lane. Maxing out my Roth every year always felt weird to me. The thought of having a couple million dollars at the age of 65 always pissed me off; after all, I wanted 10 times that amount by age 35, but society told me I was doing it right. After reading the book (as elementary as this sounds), I felt like I now had permission (and good reason) to be pissed about being in the slow lane, and to pursue the sky without limits! MJ, Thanks for the time, effort, honesty and truth you put into this book. I absolutely love it! You know what I'm going to love even more then your book though? My net worth at age 35!!!!

-Asher-

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

advancedyn

I love the power of the Internet!
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Aug 14, 2011
Wichita, Kansas
I just finished this book. It is the best book I have ever read. better than The Magic of Thinking BIG; Rich Dad, Poor Dad, Think & Grow Rich; The Richest Man in Babylon; etc; etc

I read with an ink pen and underline things I want to go back and read again. Most of this book has ink in it! VERY eye-opening!

ntrnflxlbs

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 3, 2011
Read it, Love it. The most "real" book on wealth creation vs all the crap which is designed for slow-laners (4hww, He tested his titles w/ Ad-words...) Ordered the paperback because I need a copy to mark up. Thanks for the sale MJ. I'm changing directions from an info-product Event to a process business where I will have an ecosystem of products all interrelated. Thanks MJ for writing the most cognoscente book on the subject. You've certainly changed my life. When I retire in the next few years, I must come thank you in person.

Shi-Hyun

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 5, 2011
Colorado
I have just finished your book and created this account to get started in life. I purchased your book on a E-reader!

jerb

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 2, 2011
Loved the book! Got the ebook but I am buying a hard copy for my second read through. Thank you.

pro

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
46%
Sep 5, 2011
Mum's Basement
Read It

Read It. I'm young and wish I read it earlier. I would have skipped college entirely. I made some quick money with several methods but started taking excessive risk with some ventures because my success came too quickly.

HenkHolland

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Aug 7, 2007
I've finished the MFL this morning.
Even though I have been reading on the forum since 2007 and read most of MJ's posts, the book contained a lot of new very helpful information. It already helped me discover a few possibilities to increase the potential of my current project.
MJ, you did a fantastic job !

lleone

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Sep 7, 2011
New York
Read the book!

Now that there are a several thousand copies out there, this is the thread to let me know that you've read the book. If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Thanks, MJ

Great book. Really enjoyed it and going to get the hardcopy to keep reminding me what's important going forward.

advancedyn

I love the power of the Internet!
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Aug 14, 2011
Wichita, Kansas
Now that there are a several thousand copies out there, this is the thread to let me know that you've read the book. If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Thanks, MJ

I have read the book.

TK09

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 7, 2011
I've read the book. Amazing book! Thank you so much for sharing your wisdom with us MJ. I have a degree in accounting and I'm pretty sure I learned more valuable information from your book, that will impact my life, than I got from, (and paid much more for), in college. Again thank you so much!

Mike A.B.

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Aug 19, 2011
Amsterdam, Holland
Read the entire thing, will read a second time soon! =) (gotta get it into my system!)

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Thanks guys, icons added!

trnkyit

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 7, 2011
Ardmore, OK
Read it! I've really enjoyed it and am reading it again. I'm also gifting two copies. The shear shock value of realizing your a sidewalker is amazing! What a kick in the a$$!

Corey

falb

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 14, 2010
readed it now to do something with the info action

luvkings4ever

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 21, 2011
I'm in the middle of Chapter 33. I love the book. I'm hoping it will motivate me to pursue the dozens of ideas I have.

hackersmovie

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Sep 19, 2011
Maryland, USA
^^Hmm...^^ - anyway, I just got done reading it, I couldn't put it down, read it in a day and half! Let me say, not only did it open my eyes to WHY I am where I am but, also solidified many "thoughts" I had, now instead of treading water, I have PASSION and am fully in ACTION towards my life goal.

MJ, thank you so much for enduring your "process" so that I could start mine. Many thanks!

Blacktye6000

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Sep 17, 2011
Washington, DC
Great book! I'm on chapter 30 kindle version. It's Awesome" I clicked the link and was redirected to the fastlane forum.. I'm parked for now, true speed ahead..

I've completed this amazing book!! Now time to apply the principles to my FASTLANE journey.

DangerDave

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Sep 7, 2011
San Francisco
I finished it a couple weeks ago. Awesome book. A great balance of inspiration and instruction. The title does not do it justice!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.