The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

np12

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 8, 2011
San Diego
Read the book, re-reading chapters to see if I missed anything or if I can gain new insight I might have missed the first time. Knew that I was always driving on the slowlane, and still am, but am determined to get onto the fastlane asap. Good luck to everyone here on achieving their goals and thank you so much for the book.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

cashflow3000

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Jun 13, 2011
Bellingham, Washington, USA
hey everyone -

MJ, thank you.

like I mentioned in my intro thread this is just what I need at this point in my life.

I just finished your book today and Im ready to get to work.

My next step is to clarify my dream lifestyle and price it out.

I already have in mind a book that will fill a need and allow me to fastlane my current business.

thanks again I will keep you posted!

Ska2free

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Jun 15, 2011
CA
Just finished, and am feeling very grateful for a kick in the pants just when I needed it! My husband and I started a business 10 years ago, and have built it to a comfortably successful level...perhaps too comfortable, as I had started to forget the long term goal of passive income.

Going to explore the forum, see what I can learn from other business owners and keep taking it to the next level.
Thanks!

RNAcademyPhil

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 19, 2011
Just read the book. It is absolutely amazing. I heard about MJ on a recent podcast he did with Pat Flynn, agreed with what MJ said, bought the book and now I am here. I am looking forward to getting to know you folks better. Please bare with me as I am learning the ropes here. I understand there are a lot of experts in here and I believe this place is a wealth of information.

dec360

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Jun 16, 2011
Wisconsin
Hello everyone,

Finished reading TMF

MJ your book is exactly what I needed at this point of my life. Ive read other books and I feel that those books were ok and have better prepared me for your book. Ive read books that have helped me become more creative and I have a few Ideas that I want to act upon.

I had been looking for advice and examples of execution from some one who has actually done it.

Thanks

Silverhino

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 19, 2011
Michigan
Haven't finished the book yet...a major idea has been kickin' around in my head for almost a year (leaving bruises on my weaker brain)...I finally recognized it, as a major opportunity, due to this book (loved my Kindle sample... since I might have passed on it sitting on the shelf). Finishing the book will never happen, because I'll just re-read it and this forum for additional insight. Thanks, MJ!

naushad1289

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Jun 6, 2011
Just read the book! An amazing book. Probably my favorite book I have read in the last 4 years of college.

Tinjus61

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Jun 12, 2011
Read the book, amazing. I was motivated before I read it, now i´m shaking all over because I just want to GET GOING.
I have my final exam on wednesday before summer vacation, but instead of reading up on the subject, I read the Fastlane Millionaire. Hahaha. It´s all good though, I got the class material under control.

Looking froward to getting to know some fantastic people in here, and hopefully contribute with something myself

The Great Dane

Martin

Jason!

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
19%
Feb 28, 2009
Read the book, recommended it to all my friends. Spot on man, very motivating!

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Will do a review tommorow and suggest to my bookclub as well

Really good book

Your book is fresh and honest and so full of valuable wisdom that I couldn't put my highlighter down.

Great read and finally a good book on business that is not trying to upsell some random services...

Hey, I've read the book, thanks a lot for writing it, I've learned a lot from it and still learning a lot from the community you have created here, thanks alot!

thank you so much for the book.

this is just what I need at this point in my life.

Just finished, and am feeling very grateful for a kick in the pants just when I needed it! My husband and I started a business 10 years ago, and have built it to a comfortably successful level...perhaps too comfortable, as I had started to forget the long term goal of passive income.

Thanks MJ!

I've read the book, and was amazed at the amount of knowledge packed in there!

Just read the book. It is absolutely amazing.

MJ your book is exactly what I needed at this point of my life. Ive read other books and I feel that those books were ok and have better prepared me for your book.

Just read the book! An amazing book.

Read the book, amazing. I was motivated before I read it, now i´m shaking all over because I just want to GET GOING.

Read the book, recommended it to all my friends. Spot on man, very motivating!

Thanks everyone for the great feedback. Icons added!

mapaul04

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
54%
Mar 27, 2011
I read the book, really enjoyed it. I am in the process of developing my website and I am not sure I would be at this point if I hadn't read the book. Thanks

Bruuce80

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 29, 2011
Very Good Read!!!

I just finished the book and I really enjoyed it. I know I will be referring back to it often. I have already told my brother that he needs to pick up his copy!

KengOnn

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Jun 22, 2011
Hi MJ,

I've read the book, and I must say, it is one of the few straight-talking, practical (in terms of principles) book out in the get-rich genre. (Another one is Felix Dennis' "How to Get Rich", which is also quite good as well :))

Thanks for sitting down and putting in the hard work to get this book out, I'm sure you've impacted (and will continue impacting) tonnes of people, many more than you probably thought possible :).

Cheers,
From Singapore.

Ariel Bravy

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 23, 2011
Seattle, WA
Thank you for this book MJ! I read it all at once after a glowing recommendation from a friend and love the straightforward approach you share.

I'm also finding it a great resource to go back to and reread, because it really hammers home what to do and what not to do and WHY.

It's such a gift to be able to understand why previous attempts didn't work and what to do to make my current and future attempts pan out more successfully. :)

hybiscus

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 24, 2011
USA
I just got done reading this book. All I can say is that it is excellent! Great job MJ, and thanks so much for making it an enjoyable, yet thorough book! You have got me started in the right direction in the right way. Thanks so much. :)

domular

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
18%
Jun 24, 2011
Houston, Texas, United States
Best business book I've read in the last 5 years. The concepts in this book are true but so against what people have come to believe is "normal" that this is this book's biggest hurdle. So glad i stumbled upon it.

pstreat

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 25, 2011
Read the book! Love the point of focusing on societal needs rather than my own. Also love the idea of scale and magnitude! I have been trying to listen to my surroundings for issues/problems that need to be solved and I have come up with various ideas. But the my problem is I'm not sure which one to put all my efforts into. How do you know when its time to give this one your all? Or simply know which is idea is better?

cilaes

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
37%
Mar 3, 2011
Ordered the book a couple weeks ago and have read it more in depth than any other piece of literature I've ever picked up. I'm a self-taught web-developer and designer, and this was the fire that I needed lit under my a$$. I started seeing numbers before I even finished the book, just because it gave me the "go" I needed. Thanks a $million$!

captnj

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Jun 26, 2011
Thanks MJ, i found your book at the right time of my life (and my mindset) to make a switch from a medium/slow speed (8 employees, about 15 hours per week in the office...) to the all out fast lane! And the book gives very clear directions how!

murlin99

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
18%
Jun 26, 2011
I just finished reading the book today. This book has re-energized my thought processes that I thought were gone for good after working a 9 - 5 for 15 years. Everything I look at now my mind perceives as a possible business opportunity. I will be reading the book again while I hone my ideas that I have had locked away for years and get them ready for launch. I will be visiting this forum quite often. Thanks.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
This book has re-energized my thought processes that I thought were gone for good after working a 9 - 5 for 15 years.

t is brilliant, entertaining and easy to understand. I am glad you have found the motivation to finished it.

i found your book at the right time of my life (and my mindset) to make a switch from a medium/slow speed (8 employees, about 15 hours per week in the office...) to the all out fast lane!

have read it more in depth than any other piece of literature I've ever picked up.

Love the point of focusing on societal needs rather than my own.

Very inspiring and I cant wait to get input on some of my ideas from proven fastlaners

Best business book I've read in the last 5 years.

read the book

All I can say is that it is excellent!

Thank you for this book MJ!

I've read the book, and I must say, it is one of the few straight-talking, practical (in terms of principles) book out in the get-rich genre.

I just finished the book and I really enjoyed it.

I read the book, really enjoyed it.

Thanks folks for the great feedback, much appreciated. Icons added. Hope to see you all here at the forum.

A11

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Jun 27, 2011
I have finished reading the millionaire fastlane and used the CENTS commandments to assess my business here: https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/introductions-networking/32449-cheers-brazil.html

I would like to thank MJ DeMarco for this life changing book. It has not only the maps that one can rely on to know where to go and where he will end up if he doesn´t change the course of his life but also contains the mindset necessary to choose the right path and keep the reader on it until he reaches the final destination.

Thanks a lot from the bottom of my heart.

Last edited by a moderator:

realsocialfans

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 28, 2011
Great book, thanks marcos, i have read 3/4th of it and will complete it in a day or two, can't wait for your second book!

neverbackdown

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
47%
May 24, 2011
Salt Lake City
I have read the book!!...reading it a second time now. This book has literally changed my life and my way of thinking. Once I started reading there was no putting it down! This book does not compare to any book I have ever read, it is so incredible! Since I have found this book and forum, I have been preaching the fastlane to anyone who will listen. I am so glad to have stubled upon this website. MJ you are the best, my life will never be the same!!

drifterzz

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 19, 2011
I read It!!!

Should be a few more copies sold, I've told several people people to buy it. I'm a guy who reads a book a week, and rarely recommend one to anybody else. Very awesome!!!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.