The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Florida Man

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 10, 2024
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Read the book. Great fresh look at the entrepreneurial lifestyle.

Frederik O. Pete

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
79%
Dec 19, 2023
Just finished it earlier today at my slowlane job. The reason it took a while is because I started writing a cookbook after 120 pages or something. I had some vacation between christmas and new year, about 10 days off. I wrote a 120 page cookbook with 100 easy recipes for vegetarians and vegans. I also have an idea for a recipe app, since I never found one thats actually good and noone have showed me or told me about a diet/recipe app they enjoy using. I started writing the cookbook because of my friend who has been saying "I wanna start cooking" for the past 2 years and still... Yeah, is not cooking + My fat colleague asked me for healthy recipes. I'd love to share the social links and my app idea, but not sure if it's allowed here, I don't wanna risk not being able to read the threads here, a bunch of good stuff. And I ordered Unscripted . I am seriously considering moving back home to live with my mom until my business is profitable enough to pay my rent and expenses and all that. Every second at work is killing me, but I also want to quit my job when my business makes me quit my job. I'll figure it out. Loved the book, love the forum - When the design of the book is ready, I'm gonna brand the s out of it with all I'm about to learn from unscripted . :D ah, MJ, thanks a lot man. I wish I had found your book earlier, but 25y is fairly young still. Thank you, all the best sir.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Marknsasha

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 7, 2024
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ

I just finished reading it. I am working on getting out of the Slowlane. Thank you!

Dratch

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
157%
Jan 9, 2024

Thanks, MJ
Couldn't stop reading once I picked it up. Fantastic book!

serenebiz19

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 5, 2024

Thanks, MJ
I read the book and I know my LIFE IS ABOUT TO CHANGE!!! Thanks @MJ DeMarco!

ali.lari2x

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
128%
Dec 30, 2023

Thanks, MJ
I read this book back in 2022 when I was a 19 year-old who only thought about women, the gym, and partying. I was lost in engineering school, couldn't focus on anything for more than 3 seconds, hopped from business idea to business idea, action-faked like my life depended on it, and ultimately did not really progress in terms of freeing myself from the shackles of the 9-5 that is (still, to this day, though I'm working on it) awaiting me once I graduate.

What's funny is that it took me a year and a half of trial and error with my digital marketing agency to merely orient myself in the right direction, and I'm just getting started.

The principles taught in this book have been priceless, and I always find myself coming back to them. CENTs, f*ck balance, fastlane saving strategies (not FIRE), validating ideas, MVP, etc. have forever changed what it means to be an entrepreneur.

A

Anon1ka2b

Thanks, MJ
I read the book last year, and now I've just finished reading it for the second time. The best book on entrepreneurship, I think.

Last edited by a moderator:

JustinWills

PARKED
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 12, 2024
I've read / listened to the audiobook multiple times. Highly reccomend!

Cvele

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Jan 12, 2024
Mannheim, Germany
I read the book.
Not always pleasant to read some truths. It‘s for my best and it will help me forward. I especially liked the CENTS model.

Looking forward for more inspiration for my way.

giginin

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 14, 2024

Thanks, MJ

Read it!

axel.i

PARKED
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 12, 2023
I've read the book, and it's the best one I've ever read so far, much more informative than "the guy with two dads".

Sin

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Jan 14, 2024

Thanks, MJ
Read the book!

Binayak

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 14, 2024

Thanks, MJ
I read The Millionaire Fastlane

patdelaet

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 24, 2020
Las Palmas

Thanks, MJ
Read the book

Gio Drogo

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 9, 2018
I've read the book a while ago. Now im reading the rat race and Im more than ready to put all the principles into practice.

Ann_T

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jan 16, 2024

Thanks, MJ
Ive read the book. It has totally transformed my consciousness on money, wealth and business!

jaycabunag

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 8, 2023
Recently finished reading The Millionaire Fastlane ., the book is an eye opener. Will be reading the Unscripted soon. I have signed copies of both as wedding gift of my wife last October. Currently, I am doing a start up business in candle making, although it violates CENTS commandments, I wanted to feel earning my first profit while exploring my true Fastlane journey. I am currently 30 and wish to retire after 10 years. I wanted to go back to this post in the future and proudly say to myself that I have made it. There's a lot of fake guru specially here in the Philippines because most of our people are focus into events and not the process. Thank you MJ for sharing your knowledge to us.

smackenzie

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Jul 10, 2012
Sydney Australia
Read it and loved it. I've got the e-book and audio version and I re-listen to it every three months.
It's all great, but my favorite bits:
Chapter 31 - The commandment of need
Chapter 42 - Be someone's savior
Chapter 44 - Choose monogamy over polygamy

Basi

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 16, 2024
Read the Book and LOVED it. To say it short i am fascinated. This is the best book that i have ever read. AWESOME. Have after this some ideas for business ideas in germany and europe. Looking forward to connect here in the forum with lots of other entrepreneurs and crazy people to change the world!
Thanks MJ

TL22

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Jan 17, 2024

Thanks, MJ
Thank you for sharing your wisdom. I just finished the book and immediately joined this forum so I can receive guidance along my fastlane journey.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.