The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Splitlight

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Dec 30, 2023
Here to collect the icon for reading an excellent book, there's lots of wisdom to apply to my own (small) business currently, and for things I'm thinking of in the future.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ev27

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 21, 2023
Puyallup, Washington
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post it here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

Enjoyed the book. An eye-opener and gives you insights into what to look for when trying to start a business and create habits to operate in the Fastlane.

sanderrorvik

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 8, 2023
Norway
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
Finished it today, overall a very good book and i’m already looking forward to reading your other books!

Victoria1

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 1, 2024

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
I have read the book. As a current student, this book inspires me to strive for something much greater!

Toni Hara

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
Oct 31, 2023
Croatia
I have read it! Great book! I see why they call it the bible :D Looking forward to reading The Great Rat-Race Escape!

jaredfontaine200

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
6%
Jan 1, 2024

Thanks, MJ
I have read the book reworking my business

LilliPilli

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Nov 27, 2022
Australia

Thanks, MJ
I've read fastlane! Thank you, MJ.

Bessial

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 3, 2024
I've read the book, some time ago, but greatly appreciated it. I do need to put it into more actions now

akihitto

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 3, 2024
I finished reading the book and what caught my attention the most is the "mathematics" behind becoming a millionaire and the types of business characteristics that make you rich: Control,Entry, Need, Time, Scale.

rasswanth_lenin

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 4, 2024
India

Thanks, MJ
I just finished it! I must say that you outdid yourself MJ. The book is a real eye-opener! Thanks!

GlennDS

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 5, 2024
Read the book. Thanks for the insights, allowing me to develop a better mindset. Bought the next book, unscripted , right away.

salsha

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Dec 16, 2023
I've read the book before when I was younger, and I'm rereading it again with new eyes since I'm about to graduate and head into the real world in a few months :clench:

Hsolo23

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Dec 17, 2023
Read the millionaire fast lane. The book opened up my mind up to a whole different perspective. It also provided me with a forum of people trying to accomplish (if not already accomplished) goal and goals of being financially secure.

ThePhoenix

PARKED
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 5, 2024
Started reading the book over half a year ago, then took a break, read a few different books on various topics in the meantime and finished two weeks ago, loved it, life-changing if/when I take action

johnson.amadi

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 6, 2024
Read the book last year and loved it, just now joining the forum. I heard about the book from Captain Sinbad on YouTube. My favorite part is how you talk about magnitude and scale and really simplify everything through mathematics.

gregor_dorr

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 6, 2024
Agora que existem mais de 500.000 cópias por aí na natureza, traduções de vários idiomas, etc., este é o tópico para me informar que você leu The Millionaire Fastlane .

Se você ler o livro, poste aqui e você receberá um ícone sob seu nome de tela e privilégios adicionais do fórum.

Sinta-se livre para postar seus comentários sobre o livro também!

Obrigada, MJ
Este livro é fantástico

gregor_dorr

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 6, 2024

Thanks, MJ
This book is fantastic

mmich1209

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 6, 2024
I've read the book last year and it flipped a switch in my brain. I had a feeling that there is some other way than just 9-5pm, now I know for a fact. I've started some online side hustles, now I'm here on the forum to learn more and discuss it with other people that think alike. Let's get some

bigshirtjonny

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 7, 2024

Thanks, MJ
I've read it and all I can say is that my second life is just beginning.

stevenj95

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Jan 8, 2024

Thanks, MJ
Read the book. This book made more sense than the other 6+ 'financial' books I have read before this one.

NDHMDLR

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 8, 2024
I’ve read the book.

Thanks, MJ

carlosayalaa9

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Jan 9, 2024

Thanks, MJ
I've read the book

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.