The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Vinw

PARKED
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 19, 2023
Great read.

Domlew

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Dec 12, 2023
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Just finished reading. So many great new ways to approach myself and the world. Thank you DeMarco

KrisKonsap

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Nov 20, 2017
Estonia
I read The Millionaire Fastlane several years ago and to me, it's still the #1 book I recommend to people when they ask about book recommendations for entrepreneurs. The biggest shift it made in me was the understanding of how rapid wealth generation happens. Millions of distractions are all trying to get our attention (and dollars, euros, pounds) and steer us away from the fastlane road. This book has saved me years, likely decades from detours and frustration. Thank you MJ DeMarco for this immense gift!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

@Wise

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
May 21, 2022
Last year I read it and plan on reading the updated version this year.

Rey Francis

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Dec 18, 2023
Finished the book a few hours ago. Thank you, MJ! Really an eye opener. So much information. Time to execute my first fastlane idea. This idea is so so with decent barrier to entry. Benefits -- I remember that. And I'm starting my money system today. I will listen to the book on audible regularly (for retention and constant reminder so I don't get off course) until I have time to start UNSCRIPTED .

Thank you, and thank you!!

Last edited:

msissoko

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
55%
Dec 26, 2023
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
I read it

David Langley

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Dec 10, 2023

Thanks, MJ
I read it, and it is incredible.

Already looking businesses to start for my final year of college.

abeljoach

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 7, 2023

Thanks, MJ
Merci Boss MJ, vraiment si j'avais lu ce chef d'oeuvre tôt il y a des erreurs que je n'aurai jamais pu commettre. Il n'est jamais assez tard de se lever et vivre ses rêves. Et je crois que je suis assez prêt pour me lancer sur l'autoroute.

Fritz.77

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 27, 2023

Thanks, MJ
I Have Read The Book

Garvit Agrawal

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 13, 2023

Thanks, MJ
Read the book

Garvit Agrawal

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 13, 2023

Thanks, MJ
Read the book

Dragos222

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Jun 2, 2023

Thanks, MJ
Greetings!

I made a good choice by reading rather than listening to it. Great job at setting the right mentality!

Marketeri

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Dec 28, 2023

Thanks, MJ
I have read this book. :)

JonathonJonJ

PARKED
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 25, 2023
Read the MFL (completed 12/27/23) Fantastic and eye opening book!

Last edited:

simon.s

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Dec 24, 2023
Hey MJ,
i'm simon , it's been a while since i got those questions that don't let you sleep about how do rich people actually get rich? what they do ? how ? and what're the things these people see, know, do and you don't .
even if you seek for these answers in the internet you won't get anything really important .
and what really matters is how you can translate or transform your journey into a mathematics plan .
that is to say, i've got a lot of questions of this kind..
but today, i've just finished the book TMF , and i think i obtained the most valuable answers ever, i can say that im actually seeing more clearly than i was.
this book changed my perception of life.
finally the only thing that i can say to you MJ is thank you for writing an amazing book and sharing it with the utter world.

10000Mistakes

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 18, 2023

Thanks, MJ
Read it, great. One of first books of this kind that I've read that actually has actionable information.

João Duarte

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 30, 2023

Thanks, MJ
Great book !!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.