The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

GER_Jan

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Dec 4, 2023
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
This book still up to date. Really greate book! Thank you MJ!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ms0440

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Dec 12, 2023
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
Just finished to read now.

trulyandres

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
346%
Dec 12, 2023

Thanks, MJ
Best book ever

Chufeng

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 4, 2023

Thanks, MJ
Im from Malaysia and i already read your book Mj which is amazing, dont have time to read and learn is an excuse! time is in between everthing else

nturner2

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 13, 2023

Thanks, MJ
I've read!

UnusualSubstance

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Jul 30, 2023
United Kingdom
I read tmf & unscripted recently. and yes, i am going through TGRRE currently.

It's funny, I remember a friend of mine recommended TMF about a year ago... My first thought? I'm not reading through another bs book... "Look at the title, The Millionaire Fastlane , sounds like a scammy book to me"

Oh how wrong I was...

Always knew the 9-5 Bs was just that - BS.

Your book helped explain the maths behind the propaganda espoused on a daily basis from so-called financial experts. Great stuff.

The 5 CENTS framework.. makes sense... sorry.

It's great to look at a business opportunity using CENTS as a lens.

I'm working on an e-com project where the only Commandment I'm violating is [T]ime, since I'm shipping the goodies myself. No 3pl... yet.

On a related note, my bro has a e-com store selling only on Etsy. What he is selling is also a Entry violation since he just buys from Temu and resells on Etsy. The only value skews he has are customised packaging and relatively fast shipping [3days].

Thanks to CENTS, I'm like: [CONTROL, ENTRY, TIME VIOLATIONS DETECTED].

At least I managed to tell him to set up International shipping for Scale a few weeks back and lo and behold? Most of his sales come from USA and EU countries. He used to focus just on the UK.

10/10 books.

TLDR? Brill books, distils BS, tells it how it is, no punches held back.

Wish I read it a year ago... and Unscripted .

A heart-felt Thanks, @MJ DeMarco, for writing 2 masterpieces and no doubt TGRRE will be amazing as well.

If you ever write more books, I'll be snagging them immediately lol.

rkhy

PARKED
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 8, 2023
I've read The Millionaire Fastlane ! It was eye-opening to me.

The main thing it helped me with is that despite having achieved financial freedom a few years ago, the book has helped me realize that I've been subconsciously adopting habits from the slowlane without even realizing it.

I want to remain in the Fastlane mindset rather than getting complacent and drifting into slowlane behaviors.

HYPOMANIC

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
52%
Dec 14, 2023
Germany near Frankfurt

Thanks, MJ
the proof information isn't all
everyone can read this book but so few a rich
it blew my mind as a teenager
THANK YOU MJ
you're my mentor

KJFast

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
74%
Dec 8, 2023
Amazing book, I’ve read it!

thelukec

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 15, 2023

Thanks, MJ
Read the book, absolutely amazing!

stevehumer

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 2, 2013
Spent the past week going through the book and finished it today. I quite enjoy how clearly the paradigm shift away from conventional wisdom is laid out. It puts the entrepreneurial path in a more straight forward context.

Last edited:

joon

PARKED
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 8, 2023

Thanks, MJ
read the book, thank you

n8yeung

Family, Fitness and Freedom
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Oct 20, 2013

Thanks, MJ
@MJ DeMarco I read The Millionaire Fastlane and I quit my job on Friday and I’m ready to build my own future and to take control over my time which is my most valuable asset! I’m excited and nervous all at the same time! I have an e-commerce business that I’m going to build up and I have over 10 years in software engineering that I’m going to leverage. I will try out Rob’s web design PDF since I know you did web design early on and also because I got into web development to build a web design business! Please wish me luck!

toby2all

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 21, 2023
I just finished reading the book this afternoon!

There are books you read that literally change your life. The Millionaire Fastlane is it.

So many times in the course of reading the book, I would pause to reflect and shudder at the depth of value carefully planted on the pages of this incredible book.

This book made my year. I can't look at life and wealth the same way ever again

Thank you, MJ DeMarco for delivering this masterpiece.

Alex Leyva

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Dec 17, 2023

Thanks, MJ
I've read the boo

Thanks, MJ
Honestly, this is the best book on entrepreneurship there is out there. Thanks so much for this gem, Mj. Now that I've read your book, I figured out what my purpose in life is... when I become rich I will shake your hand.

Frederik O. Pete

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
79%
Dec 19, 2023
I am currently reading it, started last week but couldn't wait with the action. So I listened to some podcasts with MJ and now here and I'd like to introduce myself. I'm Frederik, 25 years young man from Denmark living in Southern Spain. I am currently employed, my boss gave me this book hoping I will get some good ideas for improving his business and see the value in a partnership and its a decision I could use some help to make (I'm sure I'll need some more help later on, and I hope I can contribute too!). I have the "quit your job when your business makes you quit your job" mindset, first step is to finish the fastlane book, then unscripted and the rat race - I'll write here once finished. After that, I will read the golden threads and find inspiration. I am sure I can find a lot of answers to my questions in just the books and the forums, but I couldn't wait to say Hi! and be part of this group. I hope this message is OK for this forum, again, I'll let you know once I finished the books. I work 8hx5 days... but reading after work alway, I expect to finish it before new year. Merry Christmas! See you soon

Adam Balliram

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Dec 19, 2023
I read the book. Now I'm always conscious of when people voice disinterest (oppurtunity)! The road to success is paved with failure but the road "everybody" is on (myself included) is paved with failure anyway and just leads to mediocrity, the dreaded slowlane. This book is a wake-up call that the life chosen for us is a walk to the slaughterhouse. The actual road to the fulfillment of life is the fastlane. By having an enormous impact, making a positive contribution, not being a lazy pushover and accumulating asymmetric wealth, a life of the 1% can be earned.

saimonsv

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 20, 2023
I recently discovered MJ and his book 'The Millionaire Fastlane ' a few weeks back. Today, I completed reading the book cover to cover, and I must say, it stands out as one of the finest books I've ever read!

Bocksed

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Nov 15, 2023

Thanks, MJ
I have finished fastlane a couple days ago! What a read, and quite possibly the most influential business book I have read for myself.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.