The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Guigreco

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Nov 22, 2023
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
I read it! and yes, it changed my life, and mindset, it was a breakthrough

bmalc

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
122%
Nov 23, 2023
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
Read the book a few months ago and just found the forum! Looking forward to exploring

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

mariamyakeen

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 23, 2023

Thanks, MJ
Ive read it twice .

Masterklm

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Jan 15, 2023

Thanks, MJ
Read the book last year but didn't know where to post to say that i did

Salle

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 23, 2023

Thanks, MJ
I read this book about 3 years ago.
It is my all-time favorite book on this subject

jessegicharu02@g

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 28, 2023
I just finished reading the book. Such a practical nice read. And immediately I joined this forum, to connect with like-minded entrepreneurs moving on Fastlane

MarkyBo

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 29, 2023

Thanks, MJ
Finished the book this morning!

What. A. Read.

I'd read tons of information on business and entrepreneurship, but this a staple read.

I'm re-reading it again this month and staying on this forum because of it.

Awesome stuff, MJ!

Keep up the work and I'll meet you at the top soon!

Samdali

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Nov 28, 2023

Thanks, MJ
I've read the book

Kavin

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
42%
Jul 28, 2023
Dubai
w

Thanks, MJ
w book an real eye opener

Etti

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Sep 26, 2022

Thanks, MJ

this book is the GOD SEND THAT SENT ME INTO A LIFE ADVENTURE!

seriousleisure

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Jun 2, 2020
Dallas, TX, USA

Thanks, MJ
Read it a few years ago and am about to read it again as a refresher since I am embarking on a new chapter in my professional life.

bm_scott

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 1, 2023

Thanks, MJ
I have read the millionaire fastlane

stevenypt

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Dec 2, 2023
Read the book. Going to re-read it during some downtime over the festive period.

Sofiawicz

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Nov 25, 2023
I read it too, wrote a summary to ensure the concepts are well understood and will stay. I have now started with the next one :)

Sorcha

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Dec 4, 2023

Thanks, MJ
Completed it last week and currently half way through Unscripted . Really refreshing, no sugarcoating. He explained that he deliberately looked for stories, magazine articles of the young 20 somethings that became millionaires through inventorship/entrepreneurship/scalable business system and not fame/sports etc. Would be interested to hear if he has a bibliography or links page of all the examples he accumulated over the years as extra reading. Thanks for your time!

Fliese

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Dec 4, 2023
Germany

Thanks, MJ
Read it!

hvadher

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 4, 2023

Thanks, MJ
I read this book a couple of months ago. Have started to read it again, and enjoying it. Thank you so much for such valuable lessons MJ!

ICreateLuck

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Nov 26, 2023
Emerald Coast, Florida

Thanks, MJ
Read and, and wish I had read it earlier when first starting out. Would have saved me a lot of time!

Darius Coros

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 7, 2023

Thanks, MJ
I read the book. Thank you, MJ!

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads