The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

ualba

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 10, 2023
I finished the book a few days ago and has really been an eye-opener. Thanks a lot @MJ DeMarco

I do have one question though, regarding the commandment of need. What is the need that art satisfies? What is the need that literature or music satisfies?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

cerebration

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 12, 2023
Read it several years ago before starting my business. Today I finished Unscripted and I'm looking forward to scaling my business.

Nami

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 13, 2023
Read the book one month ago, this helped me a lot to clarify what I should focus on more. Stopped me from wasting time on the slow lane to "succeed"! most hard and right thing to do for me now is to build my systems, frameworks for my business, life, relations, knowledge ..etc.\! Thanks a lot!!

Galina777

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 18, 2023
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
I've read the Millionaire Fastlane

lucasholzhäuser

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 15, 2023
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
Read the book the second time thanks slot for the informations

Aecio

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Mar 22, 2013
Brazil

Thanks, MJ

I read it a few years ago, started my own business and now I'm re-reading it.

I'm bringing a partner to my business... time to set new goals.

MichelleS

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Nov 15, 2023

Thanks, MJ
I've read the book three times and learn something new each time.

GrizzlyBiz

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Nov 15, 2023
United States
First read the book many years ago as an 18 year old. Really opened my eyes to what's possible in business with the right action and mindset!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Schultan

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Aug 7, 2023
I've read fastlane, and it honestly changed my way of thinking.

julianocamilo

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 16, 2023

Thanks, MJ
Thanks MJ DeMarco. Your vision for Fastlane is fantastic. I`m from Brazil, and less 1% of population then know about how to exit rat race. Your book is incridible. Again, thanks more for time and value in each page. This book is necessary for all people that search in entrepreuner, the exit for freedom.

Mahima Patel

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 18, 2023
Finished the book today and decided to join the forum since I now understand the Fastlane language. This book is my most priced possession till date. As someone who was always excelled in school and college, and was now stuck in a corporate for 5 years wondering how is this leading me any closer to my dream life, this book was an eye opener. I am so grateful to have found the book, I now have my direction and I am excited for what is about to come.

Tobias C

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Nov 16, 2023
Germany

Thanks, MJ
i have read it, unscripted and Rat Race Escape

profisy

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 15, 2023
Nigeria
The moment I finished reading The Millionaire Fastlane , I stopped thinking of giving financial advice ever. Bcos I'd found the one place that had it all!!!

Your book filled in all the gaps for me and completed all the questions I'd been asking!

I divided your CENTS criteria into;
✓ Criteria for good business - Need, Scale and Entry
And
✓ Criteria for good life - Control and Time!

It's been a lovely journey since then. Even though I'm still struggling with being a full time entrepreneur bcos of med school, I'm finding needs like I've never done before and writing them down (They say chance favours the prepared mind, and The Millionaire Fastlane has been all the preparation I need to be finding my paths)!

Even though I'm slow though, I'm still working on somethings, and I'm hoping to climb my way to the top to talk to you in person someday (maybe just a handshake and a selfie though, but I'm definitely getting the selfie )!

Much gratitude♂️♂️♂️♂️♂️♂️♂️♂️♂️♂️♂️♂️♂️

Israel Peter, Nigerian.

ttblue

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
73%
Nov 8, 2023

Thanks, MJ
Oops I was meant to post here sooner but I’ve finished the Millionaire Fastlane book! In middle of finishing other books before moving onto Unscripted .

Arsh Safvi

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 22, 2023

Thanks, MJ
Read the book.

profisy

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 15, 2023
Nigeria
When I'm rich, I will carry many copies of this book everywhere, in my car, all the time!! I'll NEVER run out of it

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.