The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Brevan

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 6, 2023
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
new to the forum ,and forums in general so still learning how to post but i really enjoyed your book,it reinforced my beliefs of not needing a 9-5 to be successful

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Nidza

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 6, 2023
The best book on entrepreneurship. No bullshits, just pure truth!

Jaylinm1215

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 6, 2023
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
Very

Thanks, MJ
Very Good book, I think this is the one I have been waiting for

prasadh_k_89

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 11, 2023

Thanks, MJ
I read this book recently. It is very fascinating. Reading it is very enlightening and empowering. I wish you could write some more books that dive deeper into the FASTLANE and UNSCRIPTED framework. Thank you,

JBuc

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 8, 2023

Thanks, MJ
Ive Read the Book last week. Hello!

AurelT

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 3, 2023
I'm french and I have read the Fastlane Millionnaire ( french version) so quickly. It's been a while since I haven't finished an entiere Book. So inspiring. Now I am looking for opportunities to apply what I have learnt from the Book. Thank you !

airvagas

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 10, 2023
I've read the book. The oddest thing is I walked by this book for years and years and years. Between 2015 and 2023 I've read hundreds upon hundreds of books about everything I could get my hands on that had anything to do with making money or personal development. This is one book that I've seen so many times but never picked up.

I finally decided one day, "Ok I gotta read this".

Needless to say this thing put a serious battery in my back and couldn't have come at a better time.

I tripled the sales of the startup I was working at and completely revamped their sales dept (they didn't really even have one when I got there)

I thought foolishly I would be rewarded for my work. When I found out they didn't want to give me any equity after taking them from $250k to nearly $1m in less than a year, serendipitously this book popped up.

Why am I being an intrapreneur and building something for another man's last name? I asked myself.

I quit that place.

All this to say, Yeah. I read it and I'm all ears.

Marquin Brewer

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
105%
Oct 18, 2016

Thanks, MJ
I have read the book. Thank MJ for your expertise.

Trismigistus

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
Sep 5, 2023
Ive read the fastlane, I loved it! One of the best reads. Ive started on unscripted and that book is even better. MJ this is some gooooood stufffffff.

ZOZ

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 13, 2023

Thanks, MJ
I read it and changed my life!

LilTunechi

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 13, 2023
Read it few months ago and after that I could notice all this improvements in my way of thinking. I'm still excited about ideas that coming to me one after another. But what's more important, that I do not just have this all this ideas, I'm doing something to bring them to life. Now I'm writing science paper about solution of one serious problem (won't tell about it because it's a secret :)) and also I'm going to start my first business within a month. So, I want to say thank you to MJ. I really appreciate your incredible work

Rushik

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 13, 2023

Thanks, MJ
Read the book and have to say it's definitely the best book on escaping the rat race I've ever read!

hlee

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 7, 2023
I've read the book and it was an eye opener. I questioned so much of my life and everything that I knew. There was always a feeling in the back of my mind that something was off and you were able to put it into texts that made sense. So much to unlearn and unpack.

Thank you for the books and for this forum. Great values created!

glook

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 13, 2023
Just finished reading the book last night. Haven't read a book so intensely over the course of a few days like that for a long time. It really helped me identified the limiting "programming" that I have.

tomy.nyn

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 15, 2023

Thanks, MJ
read it, very humbling

beginnermark

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 16, 2023

Thanks, MJ
read the millionaire fastlane

BusinessValue

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
Jun 17, 2023
Hello MJ. Thank you for writing this excellent book that has changed the perspective of everything I see. This book is fantastic and have recommended it to everyone I know, thank you again for the value you have provided and enjoy your day

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.