The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Fomo

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
Feb 20, 2021
Bamenda, Northwest, cameroon
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Great book I've ever read

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Angelo_W

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 9, 2023
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
I've read the book !! Thanks for the knowledge Mr. MJ ! I'll share my progress with everyone here.

rensjake

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Mar 11, 2023
I've read the book all of it, I've been changing my life for the good because of the book, Thank you so much MJ

Prateik Lohani

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Mar 11, 2023

Thanks, MJ
read the book

stefansljango

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 12, 2023

Thanks, MJ
Just in the process of reading the book, really eye-opening and it aligns with my views and values. Really excited to finish it then go onto the next one.

Clavis Ark

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Feb 5, 2023
Canada

Thanks, MJ
I've read the full book. Made notes of it to refer in the future. And has guided through this entrepreneur route. Thanks MJ!

horosho12

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Mar 12, 2023
Украина
Пару месяцев назад я планировал открыть собственный магазин игрушек в неудачном месте, и эта книга помогла мне избежать неминуемого краха.

soloq

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 12, 2023
I've just finished the millionaire fastlane . I'm incredibly grateful. Thank you @MJ DeMarco ! Its the first book ive read since finishing the harry potter series back at school (16 years ago). You've reinvigorated my love for entrepreneurial drive & passion. I'll be updating you guys soon ;)

adnanazmi

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 22, 2023
Colombo, Sri Lana

Thanks, MJ
Thank you, Mr. MJ! This book opened my mind! I am grateful to GOD for you!

TheoNex

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 13, 2023
Hi, I just completed the book this evening.I had no idea that this book would leave Me with such hunger for action.and the section emphasizing meeting a need in the Market as a start rather than how much can I make has Me reviewing My plans from a totaly different angle.Thank You MJ.

notsogoodwuser

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 14, 2023

Thanks, MJ
read it

ojsparkle

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 14, 2023

Thanks, MJ
I'm on Chapter 15! So far so good :)

Jaylonwaffle

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
1,147%
Mar 8, 2023
read the book, changed my whole perspective about life. I knew i wanted to do something other than go to college, and 9-5. This was the missing piece that i needed

Thanks

adilbek

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
144%
Jan 30, 2023

Thanks, MJ
just finished the book!

cornishpasty

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
327%
Mar 14, 2023
Cornwall, UK

Thanks, MJ
Read the book

Gaspa

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Mar 12, 2023

Thanks, MJ
Currently reading, you opened a world for me, thank you.
I'm doing my best to improve and have the life i've always wanted.

Shreyas

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 18, 2023
Read the book. The book has new information to offer throughout the end, unlike other books who just have a single message which is reiterated throughout.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.