The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Shrayy

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 14, 2022
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
I've read the book!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

diegosar10

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 15, 2022
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
great book. Now onto reading the next two!

maxio

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Oct 18, 2021

R

Thanks, MJ
I’ve read Millionaire fast lane. Audible version.

Dan webb

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jun 12, 2022
UK
Hi all,

I have Just finished the millionaire fast lane
And thought it was brilliant. Clear, concise with a common sense approach.
Can’t wait to read his other books.

I’m currently self employed and a fed up with selling my time. In the slow lane at present however I’ve got some ideas to change that.

Here because I’m hungry to learn more.

Anonymatters

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
Jan 3, 2020
I've read the book

Toluwalogo

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 21, 2022
Thought provoking book..

Made me realize I've been thinking too small..

The part on compound interest was especially mind blowing..

How it's not supposed to be a wealth builder but a means of earning passively forever..

Also made me understand the hitch-hiking relationship with a real fastlane business..

And how most so called fastlane business are actually hitch-hiking business with the real fastlane business..

I will be mixing and matching what I've learnt from your book with the other books I've read and will be reading...

Can't wait to read your other books..

Thanks for expanding my mind.

Pearso

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
May 22, 2019
I read Millionaire Fastlane over about 4 months. The main takeaway I got from it is to make money work for you and that for me process and execution is something that I struggle with and have to work on.

Dan webb

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jun 12, 2022
UK

Thanks, MJ
Read the book

tarunchaudhary

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 13, 2022
I have finished the book and it has opened my naive eyes to the reality of the world. I feel so liberated and motivated to take back control of my life. Thank you, MJ!

nnogalaxy

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
128%
May 23, 2022
Just got done reading it one minute ago, and honestly I can confidently say that it is a life changing book. the amount of information, lessons and things you will learn from this book is insane. Just by reading this book i've gotten so many different business ideas from clothing brands to online courses aswell. no matter who you are or where you are, this is a must-read

I actually got the book for free (got the PDF). So if youre like me and cant buy the book, you can do the same.

harsvijj

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 15, 2022
I have read the book The Millionaire Fastlane.
This is the best book I have ever read, and I feel that I should have read this 10 years ago.
It is highly motivating, objective oriented and directional.

PKaiser

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 25, 2022
Great book, read it while I founded my first company. Which was a failure and I sold it. Now reading unscripted and realize how many mistakes I made and will avoid now. Pedal to the metal!

Eduardo475

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 2, 2017
Mexico

Thanks, MJ
Read the book and I loved it!!!!!!!!!

Pathall

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 19, 2022
I've read the book!
MJs is choosing his words in a manner that's ever so awakening, yet hilarious at the same time. Emotional rollercoaster. An awakening that I will never forget.

Madd

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
Oct 24, 2015
Finished reading while ago but missed to post it here (as well as the other 2 books). So…sorry..but here I am :)

Ginsweets

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jun 20, 2022
Hey all . I'm currently about 2 thirds of the way through the book. Its having a big impact on my life and I have already started optimizing my days a lot more. Me and my partner of 7 years have recently started a new clothing brand and I am looking forward to red-lining my way through this competitive industry.

I am 31 years old, from the UK and I am just about to start a 3 year degree in software engineering. Id really like to build up a strong network of competent like minded people.

In a few years to come I will be a competent software engineer and would have been through the trials and tribulations of starting my own business so I feel like I will soon have a lot to offer people within this circle. However I understand I cant do it all alone so id love to make some friends who have expertise in area's of business where I lack. So if your on the same wavelength give me a message and lets do this!

A big thanks for taking the time to read this and a big shout out to the main man MJ, when I hit my first million all the credit will be going to you.

pk0815

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Jun 16, 2022

Thanks, MJ
i read the book, what a game changer!

Zeophyte

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 18, 2021
The book had been extremely inspiring. The decision matrix was very practical as well.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.