The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

kysr_fist

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Jun 2, 2022
Read the book! Safe to say that it's one of the things that really motivated me to start this journey.

D

Deleted109241

I've read this book and all i have to say is that it hit right through your reality and many will find it offensive as this book is the direct punch to your slowlane or side walker's gut as it tells you to get the f up and change your life forever.
thanks MJ
grateful
I am going to change my life as I write this on your forum.
True words Zoro1111. I got offended early and had to accept I'd gone 'side walk/slow lane'. it hit me hard. I'm with you... got to change lanes pronto!

D

Deleted109241

Just finished the section 'Foul Headwinds'. It hit home; reinforced some of my lingering concerns and got me committed to 'clearing my windscreen'.

JackMakesMovies

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Jun 2, 2022
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
I've read the book

Nick_Burkun

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Jun 4, 2022
Thank you, MJ, for such an amazing experience called "The Millionaire Fastlane "! Reading this book was so enlightening. The simple truth, that becoming financialy free is not equal to "becoming old" has been hiden from me. Never thought that it could be revealed with such relatively simple mathematical justification and common sense.

Analising other theses from the book felt like a "deja-vu", as if I've already come up with same ideas long time before. Thats a great confirmation of a phrase: "Ideas are nothing but neurological flatulence, implementation can make them smell like a rose".

I'm grateful for being able to have an insight about the benefits of contributing to others at such a young age. Fastlane mindset is the gift, that keeps on giving in every single life sphere. Especially CENTS.

Thank you again, MJ, for such a brilliant implementation of an awsome idea!

Last edited:

ArmanK

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Apr 30, 2022
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
@MJ DeMarco Just read through a few of the amazon reviews and I was dumbfounded. How could anyone read this book with an open mind and rate it 1 star?

Are they serious?

Yes everyone is entitled to their opinion and books can resonate more at certain times. But come on!

For anyone who has ever considered entrepreneurship, this book should provide instant clarity and massive value.

Unless they were looking for a bs GURU laying out the secret 7 steps to overnight millions...

I wholeheartedly believe this book changes lives.

All that is required is an open mind, a positive attitude, and a willingness to take a long hard look at yourself in the mirror.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Sodickium

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 2, 2022
I

Thanks, MJ
This is the answer!

Thanks for this insightful and selfless work

DoBirdHaveEars

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 5, 2022

DoBirdHaveEars

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 5, 2022
Just recently finished the book a second time. After poor results from poor choice in a slowlane business, a second read really set me back on the right path. Best book ever, will be reading many more times

giochavez017

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Jun 7, 2022

Thanks, MJ
I’m so glad I read the book. It answered many questions, and now I’m genuinely working to change my mindset. I’m going through a difficult time with my business right now, but now I got new skills that will certainly help me. The road I was taking was of a sidewalker destined to a slow-laner. I’m convinced that the only person that will help me out of this challenging moment will be me. I know I’m in the right path because there‘s process with what I do. It’s not a quick fix and suddenly I’m rich (event).

Francesca_

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 8, 2022
I've just read The Millionaire Fastlane !

Thanks, MJ

The Anastasia

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Jun 9, 2022

Thanks, MJ
I read the millionaire fastlane

U know i have interest to be a reducer, not a consumer. I’m so depressed about my surroundings, like the think only this way: graduate from school, graduate from uni, go to 9 to 5 work, take a mortgage about 15-20 years and live according ur low salary.

In my eyes this way of life like a prison, here is not even a hint on freedom. I have good ambitions, I’m on the self-development way, I’m 16 and I want to live the my dream’s life. I have to strive for it for me, for my family with parents and which i want to create my own, for the next generation in general. Just alright as MJ said “The decisions we make when we are young have x1000 power than when we are old”, so I will make sure that no one will stop me on my way. MJ, u are opened my eyes, gave me a breath of fresh air and also the realization that I'm not making up some bullshit in my head, but that some people are actually living the dream life, taking appropriate actions while the rest of the gray masses are afraid to step out of their comfort zone and complain about everything around them instead of get their a$$ up off the couch and taking action.

In the next 10 years I am going to create a brand, I as the founder will always be behind it. So I have to work on myself non-stop, I may not get a university degree, I'm not really burning for it hah, so but I will educate myself all my life. I and my mind is the foundation on which everything else is built, it is necessary to provide a strong foundation before building a high-rise.

beev

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 5, 2022

Thanks, MJ
I have read the Millionaire Fastlane !

Kostis

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 10, 2022

Thanks, MJ
Read the book and completely changed my mentality of wealth and how I value time love it!

Torix

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jun 11, 2022

Thanks, MJ
Finished reading the book the other day and I knew I had to get the other books. A month ago, I would've been still trapped in the lifestyle of aimlessly doing schoolwork and questioning my purpose of stressing myself out trying to understand mind-bending accounting problems because the power was just not there. I was doing what school and my parents expect me to do as a student. I had no personal reason for pursuing the career my parents had chosen for me. I had no clear vision of where I would end up after graduating college or if I could even graduate. I had no direction and purpose. But all of that has changed the moment I chose to open MJ's book and read it until the very last page. I can't even find words that can justify how much that book changed the way how I look at life. It successfully changed my beliefs- the preordained beliefs my parents installed in my brain; the oldschool get good grades, earn a degree and spend your life working in some big a$$ company. And oh was I beyond thankful to MJ for opening my eyes and sparking my dreams alive that I once regarded as impossible and only for those who got lucky in their lives. It fueled my desire to regain full control of my life and my decisions. And not only that, I learned to recognize the "headwinds" in my relationships and distanced myself from them (it wasn't easy, I had to end a relationship that I admit was a great one but also was a one great distraction). Normally, I would have just read one page of a book that seems interesting to me and forget about it. But The Millionaire Fastlane was a damn different one. The way it was narrated as if MJ was actually talking to me directly- like a guy you just encountered in some ordinary cafe and had a conversation with- gave a personalized experience AND his humor got me hooked. I have never read a book that meet all my standards. It was so engaging that I couldn't pass a day without reading at least a few lines. Again, thank you for sharing your knowledge and experiences to us MJ!

JamesAce

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Feb 9, 2014
Finished reading it last night and sat in silence for about 30 minutes to organize my thoughts. After each chapter I write notes and put them in my own words. This is actually the second time I've read it, the first time being about 8 years ago while in the military. Now I have the updated paper back.

This time around it really kicked my a$$.
I've been feeding the wrong wolf for a few years now and ignoring my desires and my hunger for true freedom. No longer. Got one life to live. Everyday is one day closer to death so I gotta do what I want now while I'm still here.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.