The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Marcus Mimnagh

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Mar 1, 2017
USA
Hi MJ,
I recently finished your book. It was a great read. I also downloaded the Audible as well. I listen to it all the time. It has motivated me to get in the Fast Lane and get out of the slow lane. I'm pumped!

Thanks again MJ.

Regards,
Marcus

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

NFT

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
134%
Mar 14, 2017
Germany
I read TMF 2 weeks ago in my holidays and already looking forward to the next book of yours. Especially the distinguishing between the three mindsets gave me a whole new perspective towards my family and friends (unfortunately they are not Fastlaners ^^). Thanks for the value you brought to my life man.

Owner2Millions

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Feb 21, 2017
Chicago
I've read the millionaire fastlane !!!!!!!!!!!! this is like a bible to me. I took notes on this book just like I did with rich dad poor dad(didnt want to mark up the book) this book is definitely a classic! Opened my eyes about what it takes to succeed. Thanks @MJ DeMarco

Will also buy your next book as well. Thanks again for giving us all a forum to connect with and meet like minded people and giving us a no BS book that provides real value.

juanalou

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
126%
Jul 13, 2016
Barcelona, Spain
This books DESTROYS the pseudoscience of the guy that works 4 hours a week. It DESTROYS the LeaRn start-up bullshit being fed up to everyone in the 'entrepreneurship' academia (nice fastlane, Ries.)

Straight talk, no bullshit, genius content. This is the best business book I've read in my life. Thanks for this jewel MJ.

mclassic90

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 16, 2017
Connecticut
Suppose I should post here as well. Finished the book a few days ago, still working on changing my mindset but it definitely opened me up to looking at things in terms of scope.

Asp_DE

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Feb 12, 2017
Frankfurt, Germany
Before I bought the book, I've never heard about MJ DeMarco. I just stumbled upon it on amazon when I was looking for other books. Although sceptic first, I bought it right on the spot. I thought “probably a conman, but gee… it’s only 5 €.” After I read the first pages, I was really surprised. This book is INSIDERS’ tip. It’s awesome! And there is a reason: there is no BS.

When I am reading books, I do make notes. I filled 38 pages with plain text. It’s a record. And I read already more than 50 business books….

Well, I agree with almost everything, but I want to come to R. Kiyosaki’s defense. “The Midas Touch” is a very good one. Especially Robert’s part. Maybe he is doing what you are accusing him on MJ, but heck, he has also valuable insights.

BTW: sorry for my English, I am from Germany. Are there INSIDERS Payment Plans in Euros???

Jaworski53

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
144%
Mar 15, 2017
US
I read the book and reading the part on branding again while I rebrand my wife's business

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
but I want to come to R. Kiyosaki’s defense. “The Midas Touch” is a very good one.

RK has some great insights and just because I made mention of him a few times, doesn't mean he isn't worthy to be read. I still recommend his first book. (Haven't read Midas)

In my next book, Tony Robbins gets the angst for duplicity. And again, just because I mention him, doesn't mean what he has to say is worthless. On the contrary, Tony's early work is legendary and there is no practice paradox.

Are there INSIDERS Payment Plans in Euros???

If you pay with PayPal, PP should convert currency.

Striver

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
91%
Mar 23, 2017
USA
Read the book. Going to read it again! The part about internet and subscriptions really opened my eyes to the amount of money I can make. Thanks, @MJ DeMarco, for the amazing collection of information!

Rieper

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
233%
Feb 25, 2017
France
Just finished the book. One of the best I've read. I feel like the next chapter of the book is applying it, and that's what I plan on doing from now on.

VisionNN

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
316%
Mar 6, 2016
Dont know why i didn't post here sooner. Finished reading the book last year but it still remains one of the few books i have on my shelf. Anytime i lose scope, crack open the book and read a couple chapters again.

Biggest takeaway is that we all have the same 24 hours in a day. No more, no less. No one can cry and say "they dont have enough time". We are all given the same amount of time and what we decide to do with those 24 hours, is completely up to us. Time is THE most important resource and one that you cannot buy.

HelpingOthers

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Mar 13, 2017
Eugene Oregon
Finished the book last night!
The book has been a game changer for me. The real change will take place when I put the principals into action, which starts now.

I have a 15 year old that I am guiding through the life process and I just ordered a copy for him an hour ago.

Thanks MJ, glad to add you to my trusted and guarded library.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rawiri

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Oct 26, 2016
Somehow overlooked posting here...

I've read the book...a few times. It's one of those good books I think deserves re-reading. Think I might have another go of it in preparation for the new book. (I know it's not a sequel, but still!)

Practician

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
247%
Mar 20, 2017
USA
I already posted on the forum but forgot to post here. Of course I read the book already! That's how I found out about this forum. How did I hear about the book? I think some reddit thread recommending books for entrepreneurs mentioned TMF .

I used to be a really avid reader, but I don't have much time these days to read. TMF has the honor of being the first book I read in 2017.

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.