The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Italki Tips (And Language Teaching in General)

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

Olimac21

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Dec 3, 2015
Belo Horizonte, Brasil
Hi everyone,

I posted some time ago about language learning tips and now I decided to take a step further to become a language teacher myself on a part-time based (apart from my full time job which is draining my energy at the moment).

My "why's" behind this is I really enjoy teaching languages (I worked as volunteer in Turkey one summer),is an interesting way to work as freelancer and is excellent to improve my selling/communication skills. At the moment I do not have any certification however I am able to teach english and spanish to other people and believe me there are millions out there who are willing to pay, put the work and improve their language skills.

I am using Italki as platform has anyone in the forum used this before? Any tips on how to make the most out of it? And if you have been in the process of becoming a language teacher before how have you started during the first few months? I contacted some friends of mine who are teachers here in Brasil and in Italki I am adding value for free before offering a lesson.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MILIANARD134

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Mar 22, 2018
France
What type of langage service are you offering i might be interested !

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Olimac21

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Dec 3, 2015
Belo Horizonte, Brasil
I am teaching as a tutor english and spanish, mostly I help people with their speaking and writing if required.

If you are interested send a PM and you can have a trial lesson just for 2 dollars.

Olimac21

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Dec 3, 2015
Belo Horizonte, Brasil
In a nutshell, it is an online platform for language learning. You have professional teachers, tutors and other language partners which you can contact to practice language for free.

You can also practice your writing or post discussions for others to correct your mistakes or answer any questions you might have

italki: Learn a language online

Once you set up the lesson with a professor or tutor, the lesson is done by either Skype or their internal meeting system. Afterwards you have the chance to evaluate your professor and leave a comment about his/her performance (the professor can do the same to the student as well).

Hope that answered your doubts :)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.