D
Deleted2BB3x9
Guest
Hey guys,
So If you guys go check out my thread I've posted a couple of questions but nobody seems to answer the questions in my thread. Anyway, I haven't made my first sale yet, so now I'm trying to optimize my store. What I'm wondering is should I offer free shipping?
Right now I've lowered my product prices but I still charge for shipping. And because that my products are large, shipping can get expensive (30$-50$). So what I'm wondering is, instead of having low prices with shipping charges, should I have high prices with free shipping? The prices wouldn't exactly be high (it would be my MSRP), the only problem is my competitors (walmart, bestbuy) don't list their products at MSRP. They are discounted, so I decided to match their prices, but I am still not seeing any sales.
Should I offer free shipping to entice people to buy? There's also another problem, walmart, bestbuy, homedepot etc. all have discounted prices and they offer free shipping too. Am I beat? Is it even possible to compete with the big guys?
-Ben
So If you guys go check out my thread I've posted a couple of questions but nobody seems to answer the questions in my thread. Anyway, I haven't made my first sale yet, so now I'm trying to optimize my store. What I'm wondering is should I offer free shipping?
Right now I've lowered my product prices but I still charge for shipping. And because that my products are large, shipping can get expensive (30$-50$). So what I'm wondering is, instead of having low prices with shipping charges, should I have high prices with free shipping? The prices wouldn't exactly be high (it would be my MSRP), the only problem is my competitors (walmart, bestbuy) don't list their products at MSRP. They are discounted, so I decided to match their prices, but I am still not seeing any sales.
Should I offer free shipping to entice people to buy? There's also another problem, walmart, bestbuy, homedepot etc. all have discounted prices and they offer free shipping too. Am I beat? Is it even possible to compete with the big guys?
-Ben
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited by a moderator:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
