The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Is a Hustlers University scam?

Idea threads

szalek

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
210%
Jul 21, 2023
Hustlers University is an Andrew Tate programme that costs around $50 per month. In HU every student can learn about e-commerce, copywriting, stocks, freelancing, crypto, AI and many more. I wonder if this is a good source of biezes knowledge.

Do you think about it?

Have any of you participated in this?

or is this just another "get rich quick" guru?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Saad Khan

Amazon Ads Guy
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
Mar 14, 2021
Pakistan
Hustlers University is an Andrew Tate programme that costs around $50 per month. In HU every student can learn about e-commerce, copywriting, stocks, freelancing, crypto, AI and many more. I wonder if this is a good source of biezes knowledge.

Do you think about it?

This forum has 100 times more value than HU. Read the Gold threads. And its free.

I'll leave you to your conclusion

Michal__

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Mar 13, 2023
Buy a few Udemy courses instead. Read some of the books from the booklist and MJs books.
a) if you do it right you will get more useful knowledge
b) not get into Andrew Tates toxic mentality

perchboy

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
320%
Aug 7, 2022
Toronto, Canada
Study it.

Don’t study what’s inside like the same as every other teenager. You’ll end up with the same results of them making peanuts.

Study how Tate gets everyone to join his program. You’ll end up with the same results of him making millions.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

sendz

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Jul 28, 2023

Do you think about it?

I joined hustlers university a while back, and I think that especially if you are a young guy its worth the money.

A lot of what hustlers university is about is general mindset and tips on how to operate within business.

What I will say is that I got a lot more value out of watching all of the hours of the old hustlers university which you can actually find for free on YouTube.

My opinion is that you should go to YouTube and just search "Hustlers University" and you'll find a playlist that has all of the old hustlers university videos in it for free. Its super entertaining and as a young entrepreneur you'll get a lot of value from it while also being entertained.

Joining the real hustlers university and paying is only worth it for the accountability and community aspect.

Jeannen

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
218%
Apr 9, 2020
France

Do you think about it?

No. "AI" is not a business model. "AI" is a tech.
In fact, it's only math on steroids. People are hyped about it because this tech allows them to solve lots of problems faster.

Any course claiming to teach about "AI" and not made by an actual engineer is utter bullshit.

This is a course made to trigger emotions in you, make you feel like you could be successful and you'll "hack the game" and other bs. But in the end, you'll be no different than the 1000 other guys following the exact same instructions. And I bet that at some point you'll end up in an elaborate referral scheme where you will be incentivised to shill the course for a % of the commission.

If you need to learn a skill, go on Youtube & Udemy.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.