The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Introduction

Thunk

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Jul 19, 2022
Sweden
Hi everyone! My name is Kristoffer 36 years old living in Sweden with my two young children and girlfriend. Have a bachelor's degree in systems science. Have had many regular jobs in my life such as dishwasher, terminal worker, selling Christmas trees, and chef. But the curiosity to find answers and explore new ideas. I ended up in a career in the IT industry, where the interaction between people and technology has been at the heart of my work for many years.

Even if it was comfortable at my job. I felt there was so much more out there. But have tried a lot of things over the years that burned me and never got anything to work for me (incurred some debt through these).

Growing up until about 25 I was probably a wasteful irresponsible, immature boy who lived only in the present and wasted a lot by partying, travelling and so on. One becomes what one associates with, I guess. In retrospect, I didn't feel very good then. The school years weren't anything I liked either but I forced myself through and enjoyed some courses like history, art, music and society.

But over time I met new people and other social circles and then started to educate myself because I thought that was the right way to go in life. Even though I lacked the qualifications, I studied up on my maths grades to eventually get in. Get a job with the possibility of a high salary and where it is easy to find work. So why not in the IT industry. Realised quite early that working that way was not for me, but didn't know about the opportunity that was available and made the best of the situation.

Everything turned around when it ended with my ex and I was fed up with everything. Started reading/listening to books, and stopped watching TV and reading the news. Exploring the net for other opportunities. Joined various online business education programs over the years but also got interested in investing. To cut a long story short, there were a lot of different things I tried but nothing seemed to work for me. Had some ideas but never did anything with them.

Over time I made connections with similar people, met a new girl and started a family. Right now I'm just doing some investing and don't really know which way forward to take yet. But know that I dream of being self-employed, jumping over to team producer start building and creating stuff. So many exciting things out there waiting.

So when I got to read Fastlane Millionaire, so much became clear to me. And now here I am. Very excited to be here with you all! :D

Thanks for reading :D
Kristoffer

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome Kristoffer, great to have ya.

mikekoch

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jul 22, 2022
Hi everyone! My name is Kristoffer 36 years old living in Sweden with my two young children and girlfriend. Have a bachelor's degree in systems science. Have had many regular jobs in my life such as dishwasher, terminal worker, selling Christmas trees, and chef. But the curiosity to find answers and explore new ideas. I ended up in a career in the IT industry, where the interaction between people and technology has been at the heart of my work for many years.

Even if it was comfortable at my job. I felt there was so much more out there. But have tried a lot of things over the years that burned me and never got anything to work for me (incurred some debt through these).

Growing up until about 25 I was probably a wasteful irresponsible, immature boy who lived only in the present and wasted a lot by partying, travelling and so on. One becomes what one associates with, I guess. In retrospect, I didn't feel very good then. The school years weren't anything I liked either but I forced myself through and enjoyed some courses like history, art, music and society.

But over time I met new people and other social circles and then started to educate myself because I thought that was the right way to go in life. Even though I lacked the qualifications, I studied up on my maths grades to eventually get in. Get a job with the possibility of a high salary and where it is easy to find work. So why not in the IT industry. Realised quite early that working that way was not for me, but didn't know about the opportunity that was available and made the best of the situation.

Everything turned around when it ended with my ex and I was fed up with everything. Started reading/listening to books, and stopped watching TV and reading the news. Exploring the net for other opportunities. Joined various online business education programs over the years but also got interested in investing. To cut a long story short, there were a lot of different things I tried but nothing seemed to work for me. Had some ideas but never did anything with them.

Over time I made connections with similar people, met a new girl and started a family. Right now I'm just doing some investing and don't really know which way forward to take yet. But know that I dream of being self-employed, jumping over to team producer start building and creating stuff. So many exciting things out there waiting.

So when I got to read Fastlane Millionaire, so much became clear to me. And now here I am. Very excited to be here with you all! :D

Thanks for reading :D
Kristoffer
Hello Thunk! Your story and my story have a lot of similarities. It all started for me when I broke up with my ex. From their, I was super locked in on becoming my best self, and that lead me to the discovery of the Fastlane and the freedom it provides. I'm also working in IT and enjoy the people and technology relationship it provides. I am not entrepreneurial in the literal sense yet, I really just started this transition of becoming a producer versus a consumer. Just joined this forum this week (this is my first thing I'm writing on here), so I'm excited to be apart of this and to see where we end up. Best of luck on your journey!

Thunk

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Jul 19, 2022
Sweden
Welcome Thunk! Good to meet you
Thanks!
Hello Thunk! Your story and my story have a lot of similarities. It all started for me when I broke up with my ex. From their, I was super locked in on becoming my best self, and that lead me to the discovery of the Fastlane and the freedom it provides. I'm also working in IT and enjoy the people and technology relationship it provides. I am not entrepreneurial in the literal sense yet, I really just started this transition of becoming a producer versus a consumer. Just joined this forum this week (this is my first thing I'm writing on here), so I'm excited to be apart of this and to see where we end up. Best of luck on your journey!
Hey Mike, ohh cool, great to meet you! Same here excited to be here as well.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...