Hi everyone! My name is Kristoffer 36 years old living in Sweden with my two young children and girlfriend. Have a bachelor's degree in systems science. Have had many regular jobs in my life such as dishwasher, terminal worker, selling Christmas trees, and chef. But the curiosity to find answers and explore new ideas. I ended up in a career in the IT industry, where the interaction between people and technology has been at the heart of my work for many years.
Even if it was comfortable at my job. I felt there was so much more out there. But have tried a lot of things over the years that burned me and never got anything to work for me (incurred some debt through these).
Growing up until about 25 I was probably a wasteful irresponsible, immature boy who lived only in the present and wasted a lot by partying, travelling and so on. One becomes what one associates with, I guess. In retrospect, I didn't feel very good then. The school years weren't anything I liked either but I forced myself through and enjoyed some courses like history, art, music and society.
But over time I met new people and other social circles and then started to educate myself because I thought that was the right way to go in life. Even though I lacked the qualifications, I studied up on my maths grades to eventually get in. Get a job with the possibility of a high salary and where it is easy to find work. So why not in the IT industry. Realised quite early that working that way was not for me, but didn't know about the opportunity that was available and made the best of the situation.
Everything turned around when it ended with my ex and I was fed up with everything. Started reading/listening to books, and stopped watching TV and reading the news. Exploring the net for other opportunities. Joined various online business education programs over the years but also got interested in investing. To cut a long story short, there were a lot of different things I tried but nothing seemed to work for me. Had some ideas but never did anything with them.
Over time I made connections with similar people, met a new girl and started a family. Right now I'm just doing some investing and don't really know which way forward to take yet. But know that I dream of being self-employed, jumping over to team producer start building and creating stuff. So many exciting things out there waiting.
So when I got to read Fastlane Millionaire, so much became clear to me. And now here I am. Very excited to be here with you all! 😀
Thanks for reading 😀
Kristoffer
Even if it was comfortable at my job. I felt there was so much more out there. But have tried a lot of things over the years that burned me and never got anything to work for me (incurred some debt through these).
Growing up until about 25 I was probably a wasteful irresponsible, immature boy who lived only in the present and wasted a lot by partying, travelling and so on. One becomes what one associates with, I guess. In retrospect, I didn't feel very good then. The school years weren't anything I liked either but I forced myself through and enjoyed some courses like history, art, music and society.
But over time I met new people and other social circles and then started to educate myself because I thought that was the right way to go in life. Even though I lacked the qualifications, I studied up on my maths grades to eventually get in. Get a job with the possibility of a high salary and where it is easy to find work. So why not in the IT industry. Realised quite early that working that way was not for me, but didn't know about the opportunity that was available and made the best of the situation.
Everything turned around when it ended with my ex and I was fed up with everything. Started reading/listening to books, and stopped watching TV and reading the news. Exploring the net for other opportunities. Joined various online business education programs over the years but also got interested in investing. To cut a long story short, there were a lot of different things I tried but nothing seemed to work for me. Had some ideas but never did anything with them.
Over time I made connections with similar people, met a new girl and started a family. Right now I'm just doing some investing and don't really know which way forward to take yet. But know that I dream of being self-employed, jumping over to team producer start building and creating stuff. So many exciting things out there waiting.
So when I got to read Fastlane Millionaire, so much became clear to me. And now here I am. Very excited to be here with you all! 😀
Thanks for reading 😀
Kristoffer
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
