The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Introduction, still in the rat race.

Vlad Shcheglov

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Aug 24, 2017
Irvine, CA - Portland, OR
Morning guys. Wanted to say hi to everyone. Currently construction worker (electrician). Sick and tired of rat race. Had a desire for entrepreneurship for over 7 years. Jumped ideas like a rabbit over these 7 years. Procrastination and not choosing on one idea I feel like is what's killing me. Any advice or comment would be appreciated. Thanks. ✌️

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

salopinheiro

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Aug 23, 2017
Salvador
I am not a master.
But what i do? I give me little decisions. That ends in yes or no. Like: this book will light up my ideas? Yes. So, i read.
Do, for me, is the best way to win procastination.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

becks22

90% coffee, 10% everything else
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
271%
Jul 6, 2016
Upstate NY
Is there a way to fastlane by using your skills as an electrician? I am sure there are ways you can create value online through digital products for real estate investors, DIYers, etc.

Can you think of any problems that you can solve on the construction site? Anything you have created over the last 7 years to make your work easier or more efficient?

Vlad Shcheglov

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Aug 24, 2017
I am not a master.
But what i do? I give me little decisions. That ends in yes or no. Like: this book will light up my ideas? Yes. So, i read.
Do, for me, is the best way to win procastination.

Thanks man.
Quick question. I don't know if you already achieved your financial status or not but if you had, did you ponder from Idea to idea when you were starting? If so, what made you make up your mind?

salopinheiro

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Aug 23, 2017
Salvador
For me, thats the reason i make yes or no questions.
I changed my path recently.
Quick a trainee position at Itau Bank, Brazil.
And i burned my "worker document"

To complete the answer:

If you feel you "running in circles." Should read again(M fastlane), making some notes. And read something about business model, maybe light up your mind.

Vlad Shcheglov

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Aug 24, 2017
Is there a way to fastlane by using your skills as an electrician? I am sure there are ways you can create value online through digital products for real estate investors, DIYers, etc.

Can you think of any problems that you can solve on the construction site? Anything you have created over the last 7 years to make your work easier or more efficient?
Beck thanks for the input. I definitely should. It would be probably the best thing to do. At this moment I feel like there is no need for anything. I mean I'm sure there is, I just need to see it.
But the worse of it all is I hate my work, I hate construction, I cannot do it no more. Even though I worked hard to get to where I am.

Please comment if you feel like it.

becks22

90% coffee, 10% everything else
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
271%
Jul 6, 2016
Upstate NY
There are two options you can go, either at the same time or seperatly
1. Listen and ask other workers about their problems and see if there is a need you can fulfill, try to work on that need.
2. Spend all your free time learning skills (read the gold and notable threads here) like copywriting, web design, etc. See what you are good at and see if you can apply any of your new skills to Part 1 or find another problem to solve.

Problems are everywhere and entreprenurs solve them by providing value. I would also recommend reading all the mindset and motivation threads that are here. They will help you SO MUCH

salopinheiro

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Aug 23, 2017
Salvador
Beck thanks for the input. I definitely should. It would be probably the best thing to do. At this moment I feel like there is no need for anything. I mean I'm sure there is, I just need to see it.
But the worse of it all is I hate my work, I hate construction, I cannot do it no more. Even though I worked hard to get to where I am.

Please comment if you feel like it.

There's a lot to learn, you can see.

How old are you? If you dont mind

Vlad Shcheglov

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Aug 24, 2017
There are two options you can go, either at the same time or seperatly
1. Listen and ask other workers about their problems and see if there is a need you can fulfill, try to work on that need.
2. Spend all your free time learning skills (read the gold and notable threads here) like copywriting, web design, etc. See what you are good at and see if you can apply any of your new skills to Part 1 or find another problem to solve.

Problems are everywhere and entreprenurs solve them by providing value. I would also recommend reading all the mindset and motivation threads that are here. They will help you SO MUCH
Thanks becks22

Vlad Shcheglov

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Aug 24, 2017
There's a lot to learn, you can see.

How old are you? If you dont mind

I am 28. Married. Two kids. Have been dreaming about entrepreneurship since 21. Tons of podcasts listened to, a few dozen books read. A lot of want, and ideas but no fire.

salopinheiro

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Aug 23, 2017
Salvador
Have you tried to write your ideias? Made a kind of canvas?

Use your free time only with fastlaners "stuff"
Start act, instead think. Sometimes.

salopinheiro

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Aug 23, 2017
Salvador
I leave the bank, start a consulting business for small business. Start learn python, a language of programmation. You could think about other areas, youre young. Next year i will finsh a busssines college. Iam up to Entrepreneurship! But iam at the start too. I am here to learn, just like you, lets burn this together?

And, nice too me too!
Remember never give up, the "guru" stuff [emoji23]

Vlad Shcheglov

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Aug 24, 2017
I leave the bank, start a consulting business for small business. Start learn python, a language of programmation. You could think about other areas, youre young. Next year i will finsh a busssines college. Iam up to Entrepreneurship! But iam at the start too. I am here to learn, just like you, lets burn this together?

And, nice too me too!
Remember never give up, the "guru" stuff [emoji23]
Let's burn it brother !!!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...