What's new

Introduction - Hi from Germany

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Timboo

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Nov 28, 2024
Messages
25
Location
Germany
Rep Bank
$680
User Power: 104%
Hi everyone,

my name is Frederik, I’m 34 and living in Germany.

Until now, I followed the "predetermined" way: I got my masters degree almost 10 years ago and since then I’m working in corporate finance in various roles. I’m currently responsible for the business development of a „start up“ founded by two well-known big international companies. However, despite achieving this and earning good money, I feel it's not worth much as I still only work in and on someone elses dream. So after reading TMF and TGRRE , I have asked myself "why not?". Why shouldn't I also be able to achieve my dream? I guess it was kind of a subtle FTE..

Even though I never really started a business (except for one short MLM experience), thinking back it seems subconsciously my entire path has led me to this point where I’m willing to give up all I have for my own story. For several years now, I want to start my own company and I also know that I have a lot of the required tools (or at least I am confident I will be able to learn all that is yet unknown). In contrast, I primarily have to work on my mindset for now, my biggest challenge is building up more discipline (I go all in with all my power on one interest for several months, then lose focus and move on to the next thing). So I got the whiteboard from our basement and also started the Seinfeld Strategy last week after joining the forum (thanks a lot for the entire thread @Ravens_Shadow ). Now it's time to quit thinking about it and get into action! (I guess this has been said and broken many times, so discipline will be the most valuable asset)

As the start is always the hardest part (it probably isn’t 😀), I also struggled with the idea for the last two weeks.. Obviously we can’t make up THE idea just from thinking hard and waiting for life to present me with one or two wasn’t fast enough and too uncertain for me. So I thought back and remembered one sentence from TGRRE: “The common theme in all these appearances of luck is the entrepreneur took advantage of an emerging change in the environment”. There it was..simple! So I changed the question from “what problem could I solve” to “what environmental change is currently happening”. Based on that question I have now identified 4 potential “game changer”-topics, which I expect to have a big influence in the future and which are not completely exhausted with solutions yet.

Bad thing: I have absolutely no clue about any of these topics in depth 😀
Good thing: I assume most people don’t either, so this may provide a nice barrier to enter the market for anyone loo lazy to look into it.

On top of these topics, I actually stumbled upon 2 actual ideas in the last days as I also try to proactively adopt the producers perspective in my daily life.

So now, I have to do the work and research the “topics” to find a CENTS worthy business idea worth 15.3m€


Regarding YOU, I am really thankful for the idea of this place as mostly all of my friends do not share my mindset. They won’t be blocking my way (most of them) but I guess they will also not push me to the maximum. So I am looking forward to make some good connections on this forum with likeminded people, receive some challenging and a$$-kicking (if needed) feedback and maybe also be able to help one of you with my own two cents.


Having said that, thanks a lot already just for reading this far. Didn’t expect it to be such a long text, but it felt good to put the many thoughts of the past weeks into writing and get it out of my head.

Cheers!​
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni ☺️
Fis Xih xosf wummis Jopvispotti apf Ücissetdjaphip ecis en Ipfi mujpv it todj. Xommlunnip eag fis epfisip Tiovi.
 
Woimip Fepl!! :) Odj sidjpi nov fin Tdjmonntvip, gsiai nodj ecis nijs feseag emt eag fip miodjvip Xih xiovisbahijip.
Odj jec fiopi Opvsu foi Vehi himitip apf cop hitqeppv, ximdjip Xih fa ioptdjmehip xostv ;) Tdjup ipvtdjoifip?
 
Ximduni, muvt ug Hisnept jisi et ug mevi!!
 
Ximduni gsun epuvjis Hisnep! Xjisi op Hisnepz fu zua mowi?
Jiz Taqe, Tiint xi esi raovi e gix jisi :) O’n emtu mowoph op PSX, dmuti vu Füttimfusg
 
Jimmu gsoipft :)

O'n Wemipvop, xuslif et e gsiimepdoph opfatvsoem dmoncis vji qetv zies epf pux en vseptovoupoph opvu Upmopi-Catopitt.

O en dassipvmz caomfoph e qistupem csepf epf en vjoploph ecuav meapdjoph e duedjoph uggis vu hiv huoph, xusloph uav tuni foggisipv tiswodi uqvoupt op fohovem neslivoph tonamvepiuatmz.

Vjsuxoph nepz fesvt ev vji teni voni O lpux, O'n vszoph vu gopf nz mepi epf tii xjisi O hiv vsedvoup.

Esi vjisi epz Getvipist gsun Cismop op jisi?

O'f muwi vu duppidv xovj tuni qiiqt up vji teni nottoup, O giim vjev cioph ep ipvsiqsipias jisi ot muulif fuxp aqup e cov...

Juqi zua emm jewi e hsiev fez
Wemipvop
 
Jiz Wemipvop,
Podi vu niiv zua epf huuf vu jewi zua jisi! apgusvapevimz ev mietv vji vjsii Hisnept op vjot vjsief esi puv dmuti vu Cismop :F

Xjev lopf ug duedjoph fu zua jewi op nopf?
Opfatvsoem dmoncoph tuapft opvisitvoph et ximm, O ettani zua jewi tuni huuf optofis lpuxmifhi epf lpux xjev duamf ci fupi civvis op vji opfatvsz..
 
Jiz Voncuu!

Vjeplt gus ximdunoph ni. (:
Tu nepz huuf qiuqmi op jisi, O en taqis hmef O guapf vjot gusan.

O en dassipvmz vjoploph ecuav duedjoph gus csepfoph. O en ep esvotv epf vjopl O dep miwisehi nz dsievowi tlommt duncopif xovj emm vji lpuxmifhi O en heopoph ecuav fohovem neslivoph sohjv pux.

Duedjoph gus etqosoph suqi edditt vidjt xuamf ci gap vuu, cav O fup'v xepv vu cuy nztimg op, gus ni ov xet nutvmz e xez vu iesp nupiz uavtofi ug nz esvotvod ipfiewuast.

Cav og vjisi esi epz raitvoupt ecuav ov, O en emxezt eweomecmi. (:
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom