The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Introducing myself

Kailas Joshi

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Oct 18, 2018
Hello people!

Originally a musician and an artist, After my band fell prey to the usual predator, time, we fell apart, along with it went my job, my girlfriend, a few loved ones and a painstaking knee injury which was enough to catapult me into depression for about three years and I'm still recovering. I kept on trying to get my life on track but nothing was really working for me at all, a friend, already on his way into successful entrepreneurship, gave me this book called the millionaire fastlane . Seriously at first it was lying in my house for about a few months until I actually picked it up. The title itself seemed like a scam, because who gives such a title to such a wonderful book haha, 'millionaire fastlane ', but as I did read it, DAYUM. It was a strong kick on my arse and helped me look at things with more clarity.
I've always had very similar beliefs regarding the 'system' and I knew about most of the scams of the world being a 'metalhead'(most notable bands write their songs about this shit) but as I was falling for the 'script' I started to believe that I was a stupid nutcase who was believing in conspiracy theories, but yeah, these two books have genuinely helped me out with life in general and not only money. I'd love to see how this forum can help me get where I want to, like most of the people in it, financial freedom. I have a 'screen printing' business and I deal into multiple packaging solutions. I still make music though.
@MJ DeMarco I really want to thank you for helping me out, even though we haven't even met yet. Really looking forward to being a part of this forum.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
Welcome aboard. Yeah, the title can be a turn off for some people - yet somehow... the 4 hour work week was a mega hit.

I guess that tells you what people view as possible. If you're already only putting in like 10 real hours of work a week, 4 seems possible. Conversely, if you're only making 30k a year, then millions seem impossible.

Kailas Joshi

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Oct 18, 2018
yup, very excited for this. This is a very different sort of forum, haven't really come across such a forum since the old Orkut days hahaha :D

George Appiah

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
194%
Aug 16, 2018
Accra, Ghana
Welcome to the Fastlane community, @Kailas Joshi.

I'd love to see how this forum can help me get where I want to, like most of the people in it, financial freedom. I have a 'screen printing' business and I deal into multiple packaging solutions. I still make music though.

We're all here to help you climb your tree to the hight point you desire. But you need to decide what tree to climb, and know when to raise your hand and ask for help.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...