• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. The forum software will be upgraded on Sunday May 26th and may not look normal during the transition. Some functionality may be offline. This is TEMPORARY and is expected to last up to 8 hours.
  2. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

INTRO Introducing myself

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by Kailas Joshi, Oct 25, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Kailas Joshi

Kailas Joshi New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $22
    Hello people!

Originally a musician and an artist, After my band fell prey to the usual predator, time, we fell apart, along with it went my job, my girlfriend, a few loved ones and a painstaking knee injury which was enough to catapult me into depression for about three years and I'm still recovering. I kept on trying to get my life on track but nothing was really working for me at all, a friend, already on his way into successful entrepreneurship, gave me this book called the millionaire fastlane. Seriously at first it was lying in my house for about a few months until I actually picked it up. The title itself seemed like a scam, because who gives such a title to such a wonderful book haha, 'millionaire fastlane', but as I did read it, DAYUM. It was a strong kick on my arse and helped me look at things with more clarity.
    I've always had very similar beliefs regarding the 'system' and I knew about most of the scams of the world being a 'metalhead'(most notable bands write their songs about this shit) but as I was falling for the 'script' I started to believe that I was a stupid nutcase who was believing in conspiracy theories, but yeah, these two books have genuinely helped me out with life in general and not only money. I'd love to see how this forum can help me get where I want to, like most of the people in it, financial freedom. I have a 'screen printing' business and I deal into multiple packaging solutions. I still make music though.
    @MJ DeMarco I really want to thank you for helping me out, even though we haven't even met yet. Really looking forward to being a part of this forum.

2. lowtek

lowtek Platinum Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $30,358
    Welcome aboard. Yeah, the title can be a turn off for some people - yet somehow... the 4 hour work week was a mega hit.

I guess that tells you what people view as possible. If you're already only putting in like 10 real hours of work a week, 4 seems possible. Conversely, if you're only making 30k a year, then millions seem impossible.

Kailas Joshi likes this.
  3. Kailas Joshi

Kailas Joshi New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $22
    yup, very excited for this. This is a very different sort of forum, haven't really come across such a forum since the old Orkut days hahaha :D

4. George Appiah

George Appiah Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $2,543
    Welcome to the Fastlane community, @Kailas Joshi.

We're all here to help you climb your tree to the hight point you desire. But you need to decide what tree to climb, and know when to raise your hand and ask for help.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.