What's new

Introducing myself

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

matveyDev

New Contributor
MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Feb 13, 2022
Messages
11
Location
Russia, Krasnodar
Rep Bank
$145
User Power: 82%
Hi there! I am Matvey,19 y.o.

I am happy to be here!
I am from Russia, Krasnodar city. 1 year ago I dropped out of university on 1st year, because I didn't like my specialization)
While I studied at university, in parallel I learned programming by myself. I was able to find a job as a programmer after 6 month my learning programming (Python).
I worked 6 month on official job (as programmer) and then I quit my job.

I just read Millionaire fastlane book and want to say my big thanks for MJ DeMarco!
Unfortunately, English is not my native language and I can't convey all my gratitude to you!
Currently I have semi-passive (for about 2000$) income from dropshipping. (Working 40-60 mins per day)

Now, I am learning Solidity programming language for creating our (I and my team) NFT project.
We don't have experience at all, but we are working so hard!

What do you think about successful NFT projects?
Need we a lot of money for marketing? Or good idea + involved team in project can create successful project?
Undoubtedly, We will invest in marketing, but we don't know, is it worth?
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni vu vji gusan Nevwiz
Emm vji citv xovj zuas qsukidv, emvjuahj O en apecmi vu jimq us efwoti O en qutovowi uvjist jisi xomm ci.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom