The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

matveyDev

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
73%
Feb 13, 2022
Russia, Krasnodar
Hi there! I am Matvey,19 y.o.

I am happy to be here!
I am from Russia, Krasnodar city. 1 year ago I dropped out of university on 1st year, because I didn't like my specialization)
While I studied at university, in parallel I learned programming by myself. I was able to find a job as a programmer after 6 month my learning programming (Python).
I worked 6 month on official job (as programmer) and then I quit my job.

I just read Millionaire fastlane book and want to say my big thanks for MJ DeMarco!
Unfortunately, English is not my native language and I can't convey all my gratitude to you!
Currently I have semi-passive (for about 2000$) income from dropshipping. (Working 40-60 mins per day)

Now, I am learning Solidity programming language for creating our (I and my team) NFT project.
We don't have experience at all, but we are working so hard!

What do you think about successful NFT projects?
Need we a lot of money for marketing? Or good idea + involved team in project can create successful project?
Undoubtedly, We will invest in marketing, but we don't know, is it worth?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

p0stscript

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
184%
Feb 7, 2018
UK
Welcome to the forum Matvey
All the best with your project, although I am unable to help or advise I am positive others here will be.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...