The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Intro

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Penguin

Contributor
Apr 14, 2018
Greetings Fastlane Forum ! I joined (lurked for a little) because I would like to add value to the world and figured this is a good community to be able to learn and eventually give back. Currently I have little knowledge(gold) I can offer, but I maybe able to help with Illustrator( I am a rookie but can try and help), I know a bit of webdesign(although not nearly as close to @Fox), working out and nutrition and plan on adding a few more skills to my rather barren skill set. I enjoyed that on this forum you do not really have to deal with Guru's or people harassing you period.

Goals for this forum:​
  1. Learn enough to be able to eventually Making a business that follows CENTS
  2. Make friends/Mentors
  3. Hopefully be able to add "Gold"
  4. change the world or at the very least be able to help people
  5. Live FREE
I Hope I can add value to you guys
-Penguin

I would like to say thank you to (tagged) for already having giving me a lot of useful information. I hope I can return the favor someday! Hope I tagged everyone the right way.
@MJ DeMarco
@Andy Black
@SinisterLex
@Fox
@JScott
@Vigilante
@biophase
@SEO Guy

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Last edited by a moderator:

Andy Black

Dad, Husband, Inbound Marketeer
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Speedway Pass
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Greetings Fastlane Forum ! I joined (lurked for a little) because I would like to add value to the world and figured this is a good community to be able to learn and eventually give back. Currently I have little knowledge(gold) I can offer, but I maybe able to help with Illustrator( I am a rookie but can try and help), I know a bit of webdesign(although not nearly as close to @Fox), working out and nutrition and plan on adding a few more skills to my rather barren skill set. I enjoyed that on this forum you do not really have to deal with Guru's or people harassing you period.

Goals for this forum:​
  1. Learn enough to be able to eventually Making a business that follows CENTS
  2. Make friends/Mentors
  3. Hopefully be able to add "Gold"
  4. change the world or at the very least be able to help people
  5. Live FREE
I Hope I can add value to you guys
-Penguin

I would like to say thank you to (tagged) for already having giving me a lot of useful information. I hope I can return the favor someday! Hope I tagged everyone the right way.
@MJ DeMarco
@Andy Black
@SinisterLex
@Fox
@JScott
@Vigilante
@biophase
@SEO Guy
Welcome. Wanting to add value is a great place to start.

Last edited by a moderator:

Late Bloomer

Gold Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Speedway Pass
Apr 17, 2018
Hi Penguin! Love your positive attitude and ideals! I hope the forum helps you make all your dreams come true! - Chris

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
Yeah, your youtube channel is incredible and all the videos I have seen so far are really great...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Finally! I just launched a short story on Kindle (FREE if you have Kindle Unlimited)! After...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
I planned to make a separate post for this video but it is useful here as well for anyone...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Last promo of the year.. Get the training you need now or miss it. Promo Code: FINALHOUR...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
UPDATED POST: Hey Guys! I wanted to give a quick update on what this program has become. In...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Are you looking for a new, lesser-known but potentially very lucrative source of leads to your...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...

Top Bottom