The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Intro

john_antunes

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Jan 28, 2024
Hi Folks, I’m a newbie having just finished MJs “The Millionaire Fastlane ” and starting Unscripted . I may be one of the older ones in this group already being 55 so I kind of feel like I’m having to play a good bit of catch up but I would describe myself as a young and energetic 55 year old! My background over the last 10 years has been running businesses for private equity investors and helping them achieve good money while I’ve been doing the “invest in your pension and pay off your mortgage” playbook. I think I’ve got a lot of great skills but need to find my business idea so hoping to take step 1 onto the Fastlane. Hope this intro isn’t too boring!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Iron Wolf

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
19%
Jan 18, 2024
Awesome!

Would you mind if I ask you 2-3 questions?

I am currently learning how to buy small businesses and try to understand how PE firms work

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...