The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Intro (16 from wales)

Jamie9106

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
May 21, 2023
Hello my name is Jamie and im a 16 year old boy from Wales.

I want to be able raise my children and be apart of my own life.

I wrote this last night while processing thoughts and posted it to my snapchat story for people to see. I reinstalled Snapchat to write and its already deleted again. I hate social media. There is no genuine connection on there.

Those files can serve as my introduction.
Keep in mind those words are for teenagers so they might not apply to you. If your 36 and wanna drink be my guest but teenagers shouldn’t be. Such is the case with my peers.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Attachments

• 3261CA2C-FB39-41D6-A74A-7311CEEDE717.jpeg
    3261CA2C-FB39-41D6-A74A-7311CEEDE717.jpeg
    346.9 KB · Views: 12
  • F9EF07AE-F874-4DDA-B634-BA24388D0B21.jpeg
    F9EF07AE-F874-4DDA-B634-BA24388D0B21.jpeg
    347.2 KB · Views: 12
  • E37CEB78-C8F1-4A61-9211-257B71DD3E2D.jpeg
    E37CEB78-C8F1-4A61-9211-257B71DD3E2D.jpeg
    280.9 KB · Views: 10
  • 46DB91AB-4899-4222-AE7D-EECF99EBE9C2.jpeg
    46DB91AB-4899-4222-AE7D-EECF99EBE9C2.jpeg
    293.3 KB · Views: 10
  • FC06A998-ABE3-46D1-AF6B-2E78F93DFB42.jpeg
    FC06A998-ABE3-46D1-AF6B-2E78F93DFB42.jpeg
    260.6 KB · Views: 10
  • 46334234-2570-41E4-8BA1-28F69E999AE0.jpeg
    46334234-2570-41E4-8BA1-28F69E999AE0.jpeg
    275 KB · Views: 11

Malik George

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Sep 28, 2022

I wrote this last night while processing thoughts and posted it to my snapchat story for people to see. I reinstalled Snapchat to write and its already deleted again. I hate social media. There is no genuine connection on there.

Keep in mind those words are for teenagers so they might not apply to you. If your 36 and wanna drink be my guest but teenagers shouldn’t be. Such is the case with my peers.
Welcome Jamie and thanks for sharing your story and advice. It really motivated me!

Saad Khan

Amazon Ads Guy
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
Mar 14, 2021
Pakistan

Consider yourself lucky for realizing the trap.

Focus on getting better now. You only have so much energy to either spend it on helping your peers or yourself.

I know this because I spent 70% of my energy motivating peers back when I was in school. And 3 years later, they're still the same.

Entrepreneurship is a school of hard knocks. No easy pass here. Don't think your friends would want to sign up for that.

Jamie9106

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
May 21, 2023
Consider yourself lucky for realizing the trap.

Focus on getting better now. You only have so much energy to either spend it on helping your peers or yourself.

I know this because I spent 70% of my energy motivating peers back when I was in school. And 3 years later, they're still the same.

Entrepreneurship is a school of hard knocks. No easy pass here. Don't think your friends would want to sign up for that.
They aren’t my friends. I only have 2 “friends”. My step brother and my best friend who is on the same path as me. Everyone else is neutral or dislikes me. Thank you for your insight I’m aware they’ll never change but I spread my words becuase I find it helps me articulate my thoughts better and to gain feedback from people wether good or bad. For example my friend we had a great conversation today talking about philosophy and psychology studies which stemmed from what I wrote and people in school who read it think I have a “main character” complex. I do have a “main character” complex but I think its healthy because if your not the main character of your life then what are you?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Nostalgia

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
May 21, 2023
They aren’t my friends. I only have 2 “friends”. My step brother and my best friend who is on the same path as me. Everyone else is neutral or dislikes me. Thank you for your insight I’m aware they’ll never change but I spread my words becuase I find it helps me articulate my thoughts better and to gain feedback from people wether good or bad. For example my friend we had a great conversation today talking about philosophy and psychology studies which stemmed from what I wrote and people in school who read it think I have a “main character” complex. I do have a “main character” complex but I think its healthy because if your not the main character of your life then what are you?
This is honestly so true and I can relate a lot to it.

I've realized that I need to stop talking about my goals in front of people that are of low quality. My words aren't going to influence their life at all because they would never listen to me over constant hits of dopamine they get from video games, Netflix, etc.

Over the last 6 months I've learnt to just work and move in silence, eventually people will see what I have achieved and the people that you want in your life will come to you.

So.. what's your purpose? Do you have any businesses that your working on?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...