Inspiration
Sometimes you want to start an internet site but you really don't know what to do.
However, there is an alternative method to hand.
When you see a list of decent domain names that are available right now you can get flashes of inspiration for your future online business.
That is why I am making this thread and composing a list for people to explore and get ideas.
I will try to edit the list to keep it up to date and filled with as many good looking and interesting domains as I can find.
Please do help me add to the list with your own suggestions and of course, if you decide to register one of the below, let me know so I can take it off.
Available right now.
Sometimes you want to start an internet site but you really don't know what to do.
However, there is an alternative method to hand.
When you see a list of decent domain names that are available right now you can get flashes of inspiration for your future online business.
That is why I am making this thread and composing a list for people to explore and get ideas.
I will try to edit the list to keep it up to date and filled with as many good looking and interesting domains as I can find.
Please do help me add to the list with your own suggestions and of course, if you decide to register one of the below, let me know so I can take it off.
Available right now.
- WebsiteWall.com - Website reviews
- MostlyTalk.com - Forum
- TalkPet.com - Pet forum/blog
- RedCarpet.net - Celeb Gossip
- Goodhealth.net - health blog
- NeedDollar.com - Blog on how to make extra money
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
