Brandon1981
New Contributor
- Joined
- Nov 26, 2012
- Messages
- 9
Rep Bank
$75
$75
User Power: 11%
Hey everyone!
This is my first ACTUAL post other than my intro. Glad to be here
I'm looking for any resources that anyone knows of (good books, websites, whatever) that feature good case studies of various entrepreneurs and their stories. Obviously, I know that I can go to Wikipedia and research various companies and the people behind it. However, I'm mainly interested in books or sites dedicated to profiling the stories for the sake of learning. I'm talking things like...
This is my first ACTUAL post other than my intro. Glad to be here
I'm looking for any resources that anyone knows of (good books, websites, whatever) that feature good case studies of various entrepreneurs and their stories. Obviously, I know that I can go to Wikipedia and research various companies and the people behind it. However, I'm mainly interested in books or sites dedicated to profiling the stories for the sake of learning. I'm talking things like...
- The personality traits of the people who start the companies
- The circumstances that lead to their ideas
- How they implemented these ideas and put them into action
- How the product caught on and gained momentum, and most importantly, why
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
