What auto insurance do you recommend or use?
I've been in the market for new auto insurance, and it's been a hassle. Currently have allstate, and their premiums with a good record are through the roof. Statefarm and progressive have been about the same with their premiums.
I then found GEICO, and they offered a unbelievable rate, however, I decided to pass. They have been playing cat and mouse with me, making me fill multiple mail in applications for small, minute errors, etc. Let's just say, the part MJ mentioned about companies depending on advertising and saw this company, I regurgitated.
Anyways, just wanted to hear some thoughts. Farmers has been the closest to GEICO rates, but its still a bit more, so I'm thinking about United or AAA?
I've been in the market for new auto insurance, and it's been a hassle. Currently have allstate, and their premiums with a good record are through the roof. Statefarm and progressive have been about the same with their premiums.
I then found GEICO, and they offered a unbelievable rate, however, I decided to pass. They have been playing cat and mouse with me, making me fill multiple mail in applications for small, minute errors, etc. Let's just say, the part MJ mentioned about companies depending on advertising and saw this company, I regurgitated.
Anyways, just wanted to hear some thoughts. Farmers has been the closest to GEICO rates, but its still a bit more, so I'm thinking about United or AAA?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
