The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Looking for some movie reccomendations

Disobey

following breadcrumbs
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
233%
Feb 18, 2014
Luxembourg
The Aviator

Not really in the same vein but it's an awesome movie about one of the greatest entrepreneurs of the past century, Howard Hughes.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

smartman

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Apr 7, 2013
a documentary, but "how to make money selling drugs" was a pretty interesting watch. Narrated and produced by adrian grenier, it discusses a drug cartel from street dealer to top dog. not really gonna inspire someone to go sell drugs, but it is interesting none the less.

G

Guest3722A

What has actually worked for me when I was looking for something good to see was going here: http://www.rottentomatoes.com/ and finding ones that are highly rated, that look interesting. I then go and look at the reviews from the critics AND regulars who have seen it, and then watch the trailer if I made it that far. This has worked out well around 90% of the time.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.