The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Insider Awards, per NCAA Tournament

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Per the big NCAA Tournament win (domination) from @levijean who nicely donated the year long INSIDERS subscription to the forum, the following folks will be the recipient to the award.

The reward was a 1 year INSIDERS subscription but I had difficulty in deciding WHO to award it to...

... so then I decided, instead of giving out 1 full year to 1 person, I figured, yea, why not give 4 (3 month) subscriptions to 4 different folks?

The follow 4 folks have been chosen:

@Walter Hay -- a legendary contributor here in regards to importing.
@Yoda - the voice of reason and generosity.
@Johnny boy -- says a lot of caustic edgy stuff, but if you can get beyond that, has some great business and marketing advice.
@rpeck90 -- quite possibly the most thorough, detailed, and documented poster here!

Congrats guys, and thank you for being a part of the forum, and contributing your wisdom.

And don't forget to thank @levijean who's NCCA basketball knowledge (or luck as he claims) made it happen.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Yoda

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
710%
Nov 12, 2015
Dagobah
@levijean You're a good person.

Giving is a great habit, and just know you've made me happier today because of your gift. I appreciate the gesture, the selflessness, and the thoughtfulness you have which guided your decision.

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.

msufan

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
202%
Mar 13, 2013
Congrats to @levijean and to the 4 prize recipients! Great generosity from MJ and levijean both.

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
Once again this forum has proven to be the best ever. There are so many genuinely helpful people devoting time and effort to helping others that I think it is catching.

Thanks to @levijean and @MJ DeMarco.

MJ has built a forum that, as only yesterday I told my wife, appears to have become to many people a meeting place where such a large range of people can be comfortable, and learn, help, and grow.

Walter

Frank H.

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Dec 22, 2018
Usually, awards are a big waste of energy and time, however, in this case, it was not. These contributors deserved the awards and consistently make valuable posts. Congratulations!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.