• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Forum News Yearly Insider Subscription Awards (YISAs!)

Discussion in 'Forum News, Updates, & FAQs' started by MJ DeMarco, Dec 29, 2014.

1. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $352,452
    Admin Post
    Effective in 2015, I will be awarding Yearly Insider Subscription Awards (YISAs!) to respected forum members who have contributed mightily to the forum's content. While there is no "specific" criteria to be awarded a YISA, here are some factors the mods and I will consider:

A) GOLD threads started or contributed to.
    B) A progress thread with detailed info from idea, to startup to sales.
    C) Excellent "knowledge bombs" spattered throughout a variety of posts.
    D) Regular contribution, often with patience and selflessness.

I plan on awarding these throughout the year, and to the good folks who win em, they can be renewed indefinitely as long as you're here to request the renewal. In effect, they are lifetime subs.

If you're awarded one of these, and you are ALREADY an INSIDER, please make sure to login to your PayPal account and cancel your payment. To maintain a YISA, just message me when it expires for an auto-renewal.

So to get this ball rolling, the first YISA will be awarded to @Likwid24 for his legendary progress thread on the inside... a 20+ page thread detailing an inventive product process, from idea, to patent, to prototype, to production, to sales, to Shark Tank, to a Shark Tank deal, to retail acquisition, to national distribution, to growth...

Congrats Sal, and don't forget to cancel your Insider payment.

2. jon.a

jon.a Legendary Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $78,556
    Well Done!

#nowhere, JordanK, Likwid24 and 3 others like this.
  3. Gale4rc

Gale4rc Silver Contributor Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $3,967
    Sounds awesome. One day i'll be an insider.

Grats @Likwid24

Likwid24 likes this.
  4. Boyd

Boyd Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $768
    Awesome generosity, @MJ DeMarco.

I'm not an insider, so I haven't been following @Likwid24's thread but, from what I've seen, nobody deserves this honor more than Sal.

People>Cash and Likwid24 like this.
  5. FionaS

FionaS Silver Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $6,330
    Sweet, cool deal! There are definitely some people that really deserve this here.

6. Likwid24

Likwid24 Legendary Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $35,537
    Thank You MJ!!!!

I'm honored that you chose me for this award. Especially to be the first one to receive it. I feel bad I haven't been able to contribute as much as I used to, but one day soon I will have that freedom again!

After I read your book, I had confidence that I would make this happen, but not like this and not this fast. Your book was a huge inspiration to get me started and the forum has been an integral part of my fastlane Journey. From all everyone cheering me on, to all the help and guidance I received along the way, I'm not sure things would have been the same without it.

In fact, I may not have done Shark Tank if it weren't for a bunch of forum members giving me sh*t about it when I was having second thoughts. Lol

Well Hopefully I have inspired people on the forum to take action and follow my path just like you inspired me when I read your book back in January of 2011.

Thanks Again!!!! :rockon::rockon::rockon:

7. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $352,452
    Admin Post
    Some new YISA's to award...

@IceCreamKid (recently reached Legendary Status, huge rep bank)
    @ChickenHawk (already a legend, big rep bank, bigger real bank, Amazon eBook dynamo)
    @AllenCrawley (just making it official, LOL)
    @Vigilante (same as above.)

Congrats folks, and thanks for all your valuable insights and contributions provided over the months/years.

8. Mr.B

Mr.B Silver Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $4,004
    Congratulations to @Likwid24, @IceCreamKid, @ChickenHawk, @AllenCrawley and @Vigilante

I've only been on the forums for a short time, but I've already learnt a huge amount from many of you.

Thank you for sharing so much of yourselves here, you are making a real difference for more people than you realize.

Rep+ for all of you.

9. ChickenHawk

ChickenHawk Platinum Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $33,242
    Oh wow, I'm so honored to be included with such amazing Fastlane legends. This totally made my day! THANKS!!!! :)

10. IceCreamKid

IceCreamKid With Great Power Comes Great Electricity Bill Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $128,602
    Super neat present to start out the year. Thank you for this @MJ DeMarco and THANK YOU for writing your book. Years after reading it, it's still my favorite biz book of all time.

When I was younger I just wanted to make enough money to never have to think twice about adding guacamole. Then I read Rich Dad Poor Dad which laid the foundation, but left me asking "Now what? I'm still confused about what to do next". TMF brought clarity to the confusion.

I'll be back with a progress thread...in a niche that is rarely discussed anymore. Real estate.

Keep grinding, everybody! 2015 is the year that all of us put the Emma Watson pics aside and focus on the only thing that matters: execution.

1. Write down your goals and keep it by your desk.

2. Make your success guaranteed by creating systems.(Ex. If your goal is to learn Photoshop, the system is to wake up at 7am daily and spend an hour on it. Emotional excuses will never be an obstacle when you have systems in place)

3. Reach out to an expert when you need to learn a specific skill. When you try to do everything on your own, it is inevitable that you'll reach a plateau. Sometimes all you need is ONE tiny tweak that will skyrocket you to the moon. Just make sure the "expert" is a REAL expert and not some fake guru.

Those 3 things are all you need. There is no magic pill. There is no magic product. I will say there are some free marketing strategies(especially on Instagram) that people are using to build massive businesses. While those seem almost magical, even they require effort.

Take action daily. Don't ever put yourself down, I believe in you.

11. Testament

Testament Bronze Contributor Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $937
    Many hearty congrats to you all! And obviously major thanks for all of the contributions you've given to this forum - you've truly helped make it into a legendary experience that I'm very proud to be a part of. :)

I only hope I can one day (in the near-ish future) give back to all of you even a fraction of the value that I've been blessed enough to receive.

Here's to another very value-giving year! :D

Andy Black likes this.
  12. ChrisJHarrington

ChrisJHarrington Silver Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $3,277
    This is cool and very nice of you, @MJ DeMarco . Funny, I actually made a note to myself that as soon as I make $120 in profit from actions that have been put into effect due to my investment of time on this forum, I would buy insider for a year.

Shouldn't be long now..

Gunther Herzog likes this.
  13. MJ DeMarco

Rep Bank:
    $352,452
    Admin Post
    Just a reminder if you are awarded one of these... cancel your Insider subscription so it doesn't auto-renew! You are freebied, so no need to pay the renewal.

Have some new ones to give out next week! Stay tuned!

Magneto C, Supa, Vick and 2 others like this.
  14. MJ DeMarco

Rep Bank:
    $352,452
    Admin Post
    Congrats to some new YISA subscriptions awarded.

Again, these are awarded based upon regular contribution to the forum, usually including a great progress thread. From above...

Congrats to:

@Eskil
    @Vick
    @MTF
    @Andy Black

And a reminder...

Magneto C, Supa, DaRK9 and 14 others like this.
  15. Eskil

Eskil Legendary Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $48,075
    Thanks, @MJ!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Supa, Rawr, Vick and 5 others like this.
  16. Andy Black

Andy Black Any colour, as long as it's red. Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $161,988
    Oh wow - that's my name in there?! Thank you so much MJ and the mods. I am honoured.

This forum is what keeps me and many others sane in our entrepreneurial journeys. Thank you for providing it, and for all your hard work making it the haven it is.

#nowhere, nichiseven, Supa and 14 others like this.
  17. JordanK

JordanK Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,632
    Congratulations to everyone who has received these awards! Almost all the people named have provided value to me since I became a member of the forum. In a few months I hope to return the favour!

ZF Lee, James Thornton, Vick and 3 others like this.
  18. MTF

MTF Never give up Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $70,148
    Wow, thank you so much @MJ DeMarco! I'm honored.

I agree with @Andy Black - if it wasn't for this forum, I think I would go crazy. It kept me going when I was discouraged and kept me in check when I wanted to do stupid things. I've already said it in my progress thread, but it's worth repeating here again - your book and this forum have changed my life and helped me achieve goals I was struggling to achieve for 7 years. It's impossible to explain in words how much everything has changed for me due to your book and this place (and its brilliant members).

Last edited: Aug 5, 2015
  19. ddall

ddall continuous self-improvement Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $7,201
    All well deserved, congrats!

ZF Lee, Vick and Andy Black like this.
  20. Weaponize

Weaponize Workin on it! Read Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $2,364
    You all have helped me a great deal with your threads and kind words. Thank you! Great to see you recognized for the time you've put into helping others!

Vick and Andy Black like this.
  21. Grzegorz Gołda

Grzegorz Gołda I am. Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $235
    Congrats! And thanks for everything you write.

Vick and Andy Black like this.
  22. Vick

Vick Bumblebee Tuna Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $43,219
    Wow! awesome sauce! Thanks!

I have to agree as well. This forum and @MJ DeMarco book changed my life.

Thanks again!

Keep grinding my friends.

#nowhere, Vigilante and Andy Black like this.
  23. James Thornton

James Thornton Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,313
    Not a coincidence that I've bookmarked some posts by these guys. Congrats!

Andy Black likes this.
  24. MJ DeMarco

Rep Bank:
    $352,452
    Admin Post
    Some others were recently given YISA's for again, their incredible contribution and wisdom to the forum. True value givers which not shockingly, reflects in the lives they live offline.

@SteveO (dude owns a FN golf course!!!)
    @Kak (dude owns freedom, cigars, and don't give a sh*t what you think!)

Roz, Magneto C, ZF Lee and 11 others like this.
  25. Iwokeup

Iwokeup Aut viam invenium aut faciam Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $20,958
    Very much deserved.

ZF Lee and Andy Black like this.